1109 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

what a terrible tragedy.   My thoughts are with her family

Post # 108
927 posts
Busy bee

Wow this story is just awful. My thoughts are with their friends and family. What a terrible tragedy.

Post # 109
9026 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

this is such sad news!!!

Post # 110
5654 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

This is so terrible! Will definitely be praying for their families! ='(

Post # 111
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Oh my goodness I can’t even believe it. How awful and terribly sad. I am praying for strength for their family and friends to get through such a difficult time.

Post # 112
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I have not been able to think of anything else since I found out this tragic news. My heart is broken for them and their families. This is such a tragedy, and a harsh reminder of the fragility of life. She was the sweetest girl, so encouraging, and always had something to say to say to make your day better. I feel like I lost a dear friend. I’m so thankful I got to share with her through the sapphire mamas thread and Facebook. She will be missed dearly, but never forgotten. I hope she and her fiancé got to meet their smiling baby in heaven.

Post # 113
1399 posts
Bumble bee

This is just awful! I can’t stop thinking about this since I read it a few hours ago. She just posted her engagement pics, they looked so happy. This is just so, so, so sad. : ( Sending prayers to her and her FI’s family.

Post # 114
1993 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I am just beyond sorry to read about such a horrific tragedy.  I know she loved her baby so much and was so excited about marrying her fiance.  There are no words to describe how utterly awful this news is.  I will keep their family in my prayers:(

Post # 115
7288 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

Does anyone know if PL’s family new of her pregnancy?

Post # 116
1351 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Man. I am truly at a loss for words. Prayers for their families 🙁

Post # 117
1399 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Eva Peron:  I just looked at a few of her posts and there was a post where they’d recently told both sets of parents. I just started bawling reading it. How happy they all were. I hate this stuff. I didn’t even know her, and I’m sitting here bawling.

Post # 118
7288 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Jessie.hensley- Thank you for that information. I feel as though 4 people died that day….I am so heartbroken!

Post # 120
1660 posts
Bumble bee

I know… I am still in total shock/disbelief. So tragic… I can’t imagine how hard this must be for her family. 🙁

Post # 121
1660 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  Also, she’d told her parents with the pacifier in the chocolates, right? Or was that how they told his family?

The topic ‘Fall 2012 Mamas…. It’s a sad day today :'(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors