(Closed) Fall 2012 wedding no longer likely…

posted 9 years ago in Waiting
Post # 17
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Seriously, I am totally pleased with us for doing the daytime wedding. It made the day go by super fast and we got to spend most of it as a happy married couple rather than a nervous soon-to-be married couple scrambling around like idiots.

Plus it meant we had no trouble booking vendors.

I did have to wake up at 6:00am to do hair/makeup and I ended up running late, 5:30 would have been better.

Post # 18
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Sorry to threadjack just had to say 

View original reply
@Lexy: LOVE LOVE that you did a brunch wedding! If I decide to have a reception after our elopement I want to do a brunch! I want to do a “make your own omelette bar” and have tons of yummy breakfast food! 

Post # 19
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
@anonymous678:  LOL… well it’s not really a threadjack if we convince
View original reply
@lizzyflitz:  to go for the fall wedding because a brunch is awesome and totally doable in a shorter timeline!

Seriously Lizzy, don’t get discouraged, if you want a fall wedding you can make it happen, just be creative 🙂

Post # 20
168 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Lexy: very true!! 
View original reply
@lizzyflitz: You should totally do a daytime/brunch wedding! I know that venues charge a lot less for daytime weddings and probably have a lot more time slots/days available 🙂

Post # 22
168 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@lizzyflitz:  I dont blame you!!! I hope the proposal happens at the cabin! Trust me anytime we plan something or go anywhere the thought is in the back of my head 🙂 Good luck keep us updated!

The topic ‘Fall 2012 wedding no longer likely…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors