(Closed) Fall 2017 Brides

posted 5 years ago in Engagement
Post # 2
372 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

Me!! Everything is all booked with the exception of a videographer, so now it’s just pinning down all the small details. 😄

Post # 3
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2017

We have booked a reception venue so far

Post # 4
30 posts
Newbee

I’m October of 2017! We have our venue (ceremony and reception at the same place) and catering is handled. I am still deciding on the DJ, photographer, videographer, officiant and pretty much everything else. Lol. Oh, but we have picked out wedding bands already! I am going to another bridal show this weekend, so maybe some of those decisions will be taken care of this weekend. 

Post # 7
1350 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Sept 2017 here!! venue is done (this includes reception and catering), photographer and flowers are booked and dress will hopefully be bought this weekend!!  Things we need to do:

• wedding website
  • take e photos
  • save the dates
  • dj 
  • officant 
  • invitations 
  • try not to go crazy! 
Post # 9
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

Gosh you guys are making me feel like I haven’t done anything! I think we are sold on the venue, going to look at one more this weekend and if it’s not better then we will hopefully book this month! We have only been engaged since late June but I want to book a venue as soon as possible.

November 2017, btw! 

Post # 10
1350 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
GN111117 :  We’re doing ours on sept 28th, so a little bit over a year before while be nice. 

So for flowers we’re doing all these dark colors like plums and maroons with some greenery. A bunch of lows and highs to mix up the space. We’re also doing this large white arch way instead of chuppah (mixed faith) which I’m so excited about. 

What are you thinking? 

Post # 11
1199 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Oh man, I was thinking October of 2017 and haven’t even looked at venues. We are in a really busy process of moving to a house during this month and I was tinking of starting in September. Am I making a mistake? 🙁

Post # 12
763 posts
Busy bee

October 2017 bride here!

We’ve booked the venue, photographer and have organized booze (priority for us hahaha). I purchased my dress LAST YEAR. I was wayyy ahead of the game on that one!

We still need to:

– get engagement photos done (this weekend)

– organize catering

– widdle down guestlist and organize invitations (I have a caligrapher already organized)

– officiant

Other than that we have plenty of ideas and everything thus far is going pretty smoothly. I feel like we have a lot of time, but it’s going to go by super quick!

Post # 13
125 posts
Blushing bee

Hi!! October 2017!! So far we’ve booked the venue, photographer, videographer, DJ, limo, and I purchased my dress last weekend!! We’ve started on some DIY projects and will be taking engagement pictures next month!! It’s all so fun and there’s pleanty of time so it takes all the stress off!! Happy planning everyone! 

Post # 14
67 posts
Worker bee

October 2017 and also in Massachusetts! 

We are pretty much all planned and ready to go. Dress is in & needs no alterations, but aside from that we got extremely lucky in terms of planning:

Getting married in my dad’s backyard (fingers crossed for a nice day) with cookout style food. My stepmother is a florist, my cousin is a DJ, best friend has an art degree with lots of professional photography experience, etc. Not much to figure out for us..

The topic ‘Fall 2017 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors