(Closed) FALL BRIDES of 2015!!!!

posted 5 years ago in October 2015
Post # 16
2122 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

My wedding date is October 10, 2015! We are getting married at a golf resort/ballroom at a state park near Indianapolis.  These pictures are from the venue’s website, so they don’t really do it justice. It’s gorgeous in person:

The ceremony is going to be on the patio (overlooks a bunch of trees, and a little bit of the golf course)

The reception will be in the ballroom:

(we won’t be having chair covers – the chairs are actually white with black frames, which are totally lovely, and the ballroom has these HUGE arched windows that look onto the patio. So perfect)

Our colors are dark blue, light blue, gold, and ivory:

That’s all we have planned. I am going dress shopping on October 18 though

Post # 18
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Coastal Maine inn

October 3, 2015 here! We’re getting married on the coast of Maine (right on the water – SO PRETTY!) 

We actually have a bunch of things decided already – venue, officiant (my uncle), DJ, ceremony musician, and bridesmaids dresses. About the wrap up the rehearsal dinner, which will be at a local brewery. Next stop: dress shopping! I’m actually REALLY nervous about that, it feels like so much pressure. Anyone have similar feelings before they started? I haven’t tried anything on yet, and the thought of it is really nervewracking for some reason. 

Post # 20
49 posts
Newbee

futureMrs.Owens:  We are getting Married September 19th at A Sea Glass Estate in Crystal Beach, TX 

My Dress (Maggie Sottero Marianne):

What our guys will wear:

Our Cake:

Our wedding will be very small with about 30 guests including our wedding party.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  JerilynnA.
Post # 22
1649 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

futureMrs.Owens:  Aww thanks! Fall is such a beautiful and magical time of the year to me. I love all the different colors that pop up when the leaves change and the way the air smells so crisp and a little smokey. I have no doubt you guys are going to plan something amazing! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 23
1649 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

BowTiedKangaroo:  I was a little nervous before dress shopping. I don’t really like to shop for clothes (neither does mom) and I didn’t like the idea of putting on a fashion show for a bunch of people. We really lucked out because the shop was pretty empty when we went (mid-May at 9 am on a Saturday) and I had a really good idea of what I wanted – it only took about 30 minutes from the time the first dress went on until I picked my dress (I tried on 5 total).

My best suggestion is to really think about what you want ahead of time. Make sure you consider things like how comfortable you want to be and whether you are willing to spend a bit more on alterations or not; thinking about those ahead of time made me certain I wanted an A-Line rather than a ballgown or Trumpet/Mermaid.

And keep in mind you don’t have to buy a dress if you don’t feel like it is the right one for you. Good luck!

Post # 24
49 posts
Newbee

futureMrs.Owens:  Thank you! That’s exactly what we are going for. I love beach weddings, but am kind of over all the seashell themes…wanted something a little different.

Post # 25
141 posts
Blushing bee

Our date is 10/11/15..we are getting married on a Sunday, and it will be a brunch. Here is the cermony site…hopefully the weather will be warm and autumn.

Our reception and (rain site for ceremony) will be held in the ballroom

And we hope to have pictures taken on the property in front of the water…

I want our wedding to have an elegant, but fun feel..I totally want up lighting. Our colors are going to be cranberry with gold accents.I want to have as much “fall/autumn” decor without being cheesy..Im thinking of using red apples, perhaps gold painted pumpkins for some of the decor. My centerpieces wont be floral so Im thinking of some cool alternative centerpiece ideas. As far as the menu goes, we are having a brunch reception with  omlette/belgian waflle stations,  and some lunch items, as well as carmel apple cider signature drink, mimosas, and champagne. Candy/carmel apple sweets table..Im hoping for an awesome “falling in Love” wedding. Fall weddings are awesome! Not that Im biased

Post # 26
172 posts
Blushing bee

We are getting married October 26 on a cruise ship in Baltimore. After that the guests get off the boat and we sail off too our Bermuda honeymoon

Post # 27
56 posts
Worker bee

I’m getting married in October 2015 as well.  I just got engaged on Christmas day so my planning has just got underway, but I’ll be back when I have more details.  But congratulations to all of the other October 2015 brides.

The topic ‘FALL BRIDES of 2015!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors