1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I like this one… 

Post # 5
382 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I like the idea of branching and wood. How about doing woodslices with cluster of candles on top at varying heights and maybe do flower heads strategically placed. I did 2 different types of centerpieces. One had lanterns on top of wood slices and did branching/moss and flower heads. It looked rustic but very romantic.

Post # 6
4046 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I thought about having a fall wedding and maybe having lanterns w/ candles in them, with some flowers scattered about. I like your inspiration photo, really pretty!

Post # 7
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

My Wedding is in October of next year also!! I haven’t started putting together my centerpieces yet, but they are definitely going to be Fall themed…my colors are Champagne, Chocolate Brown & Rust Orange. I think whatever you do..as long as it’s Fall themed & Fall colors…it will look beautiful!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I just love Fall colors & I think they are so elegant looking & pretty!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@kerensa: I think I’m going to do lanterns, too, they may even be the focus of my centerpieces on some tables, with just some branches/flowers around the base. 

The topic ‘Fall center pieces with candles & flowers’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors