(Closed) Fall Centerpiece Mock-10/2/10 wedding- Thoughts?

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I think it looks gorgeous.  You have a winner.

Post # 5
181 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I think it’s really pretty!! My only thought is to maybe get a vase that’s a little less wide and fits a little closer to the arrangement.

Post # 6
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Gorgeous!

Post # 7
115 posts
Blushing bee

LOVE it!

Post # 8
3866 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Very pretty.  I’d also have to say a smaller-necked vase would work better, unless you plan on adding something more to fill up the space.  Maybe with little river rocks or something like that???  (hehehehehe, go raid a river!!! seriously, grab some smooth rocks from a local river, wash ’em, and use ’em…)

Post # 9
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I really like it!!

Agreed about the narrower-neck vase, but if you can’t then what you’ve got will definitely work. I love the taller and thinner centerpieces. Very classy with fall and rustic touches. 🙂

Post # 10
46402 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I think it looks great but would look even better if you shortened it a bit. The standard ratio for flowers to vase is that the flowers(in this case grasses) are 1.5 times the height of the vase.

This would also fill up the mouth of the vase a little more.

Post # 11
3126 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Personally, I like that its a taller arrangement. I love your centerpiece! I would look at other vase options, but only after I stared at it for a while and started to nitpick it. My first reaction was OMG THATS GORGEOUS

Post # 12
201 posts
Helper bee

They are perfect for fall. The orange bow will look great with a chocolate runner.

Post # 13
40 posts
Newbee

Very pretty, and oh so different than the usual fall flowers (which I do love as well). The vase, as others have stated, is a bit wide for the arrangement. I would also make sure that it doesn’t block views with it being rather tall. I LOVE the color of the orange ribbon. Where did you get it at?

With rustic theme, you could use quart mason jars, or asst glass jars, for the vases. Plus, they are very inexpensive. I do like the idea of another bee of putting a few river rocks in the bottom.

The countdown is on! Enjoy!! 🙂

Post # 15
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I was in A.C. Moore and The Christmas Tree Shop this weekend buying supplies for my own fall centerpieces and in one of those two stores I definitely saw mini fake pumpkins in orange or white (they were maybe 1-1.5 inches across).  Good luck!

Post # 16
2402 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Looks great!

The topic ‘Fall Centerpiece Mock-10/2/10 wedding- Thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors