FALL/WINTER 2021 INFERTILITY

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 301
Hostess
9781 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Chicago, IL

View original reply
@anev:  Thank you!! Yes letrozole this cycle, unmonitored with just timed intercourse. 

View original reply
@mrsmcho:  Thank you <3

So lots of mixed emotions today. We haven’t been talking to Brother-In-Law because we had a huge falling out last March when I told them we were struggling with infertility. Yesterday they sent us a pic of a positive pregnancy test and TBH I was crushed. Then today I got an amazing job offer at my dream company, so it’s been an emotional roller coaster to say the least.

Post # 302
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2019

View original reply
@DrAtkins:  wow, your Brother-In-Law sounds like a wackjob. Who does that?? I’m sorry.

congrats on the job tho, that is amazing!!

Post # 303
758 posts
Busy bee

My test is just a hair darker this morning. You might be able to see it on this pic now. But still, this is 14 dpiui. Shouldn’t it be darker? I’m dreading seeing blood every time I go to the bathroom. 

Post # 304
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hi everyone! It’s been forever since I’ve been on here and I also forgot my password so I had to add a “b” at the end of my old username. 

Since my endo/fibroid surgery in July,  we got a puppy and bought our first house so I’ve been crazy busy.  And we just had a close friend of ours pass away a few weeks ago.  I mentally haven’t been focusing on ttc, but we have now been prepping for our next FET. 

I’m in estrogen patches and I go back in on Monday to check my lining.  Hopefully everything looks good and we can transfer soon!

I have to go back and look at everyone’s updates! I’ve missed everyone

Post # 305
758 posts
Busy bee

Tests this afternoon were stark negative but AF is nowhere to be seen. Can ovidrel delay a period? It’s been over 15 days since I triggered and my luteal phase is usually max 11 days long. What the effffff 

Post # 306
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Thought I’d pop in as we’re at 2 years TTC (primary unexplained infertility). We did a natural cycle and will likely take a few months off to not have to deal with this during winter and also to get some more insurance mone in 2022! Haven’t been tracking this cycle but at maybe 9 dpo, vvf line 

Post # 307
108 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@eviegreene:  update — must have been an evap as very negative this AM. Not looking forward to going >2 years 😞 ttc

Post # 308
758 posts
Busy bee

Update: Af is here. Doing another iui in December tho I wish I was taking it off.

Post # 309
2996 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
@DrAtkins:  argh what the actual fuck with your Brother-In-Law.  I’ve had to seriously distance myself between quite a few insensitive people.  But congrats on the job!!

View original reply
@lucyinsky:  sorry about af, what was the dose of your trigger?  I know the bigger one (10,000) can last for up to 14 days, but the little one shouldn’t.  Do you think it was trigger or a CP?  Either way getting a long LP means your progesterone would have been good at least 😬

View original reply
@eviegreene:  sorry I swear I just had the same thing happen with my cheapies, I was getting a line on multiple tests but it never progressed and ultimately I think the cheapies were defective :(.  Did you use a FRER?

View original reply
@itsme1987b:  welcome back!  I hope your lining check goes well today, congrats on the house and puppy!  What breed did you get?  Fingers crossed you get a nice Christmas gift in the form of a bfp this year! (As a side note I got locked out of my account this summer, I emailed Tyson and he reset my password for me if you want to get your old account back).

Post # 310
2996 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

My beta is in 48 hours, I have 0 hope and I stopped testing after seeing no changes on the cheapies and realizing they were defective at 6dpt (don’t get wondfo brand, complete waste of money).  It sucks taking pio and lovenox when you are just putting in the time until the beta.  My clinic won’t do back to back cycles, so we plan to transfer our last embryo (untested 4BB) in Jan.

Post # 311
3938 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

View original reply
@anev:  taking meds, especially shitty PIO, when you know FET failed is the absolute worst. I’m really sorry 💔 Thst was one benefit of doing a modified natural transfer last time, I was just on progesterone suppository instead of PIO. 

Post # 312
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

View original reply
@lucyinsky:  sorry about af!!

View original reply
@eviegreene:  ugh I’m sorry about the evap, it really did look like a faint line. Hugs 

View original reply
@anev:  thanks for the welcome! She is a portuguese water dog.  She is amazing and has helped taking my mind off of TTC. 

I’m sorry you have to be stuck with those injections.  It’s brutal.  I hope taking December off will actually be good for your mental health over the holidays.  It’s brutal that you can’t do back to back cycles though 🙁

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors