posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@PennyLainne:  LOVE the thread name, so cute πŸ™‚

Estimated Due Date: October 20, 2012

How far along: 4 weeks 2 days

Next Appointment: Sometime this week, waiting for a call from my nurse to confirm, hopefully it’ll be Wednesday πŸ™‚

How are you feeling: Really tired!

Is it what you expected: So far, yes.

What are you researching: Nothing right now, just trying to keep myself positive and excited for the pregnancy.

What have you bought: Nothing baby related yet, I’ll probably wait until we’ve at least heard the heartbeat.

Post # 4
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Joining in!!! So happy to have people to talk to since we haven’t told anyone except my sister!

Estimated Due Date: October 18th 2012

How far along: 4 weeks, 4 days (approx!!)

Next Appointment: This Friday I am going to my family doctor to confirm the pregnancy, and I just made my first appointment with my midwife for March 21st.

How are you feeling: Not really pregnant other than sore boobs. Very excited though!!

Is it what you expected: Too soon to tell πŸ™‚

What are you researching: I have been researching ob/gyn’s vs. midwives today. Not much else at this point.

What have you bought: I bought some maternity clothes because I can’t pass up a buy 1 get 1 free deal… haha!

Post # 5
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’ll join in! Love the thread name by the way.

Estimated Due Date: October 25, 2012

How far along: approx 3 weeks and 4 days

Next Appointment: Got my blood drawn today, should get in to see the doc this week.

How are you feeling: Very happy and nervous. Symptom wise, not much. Lots of heartburn, and that’s not normal for me. Oh and some cramps that come and go.

Is it what you expected: It hasn’t quite sunk in yet.

What are you researching: Not much. Just looking at nursery inspiration.

What have you bought: I did buy a onesie today so I can surprise my mom tonight. She’ll think it’s a Valentine’s Day gift. Other than that, I won’t buy anything until we’re out of the woods.

Post # 6
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@SSLM:  Hey there! You recognize my avatar from Hellobee???

Post # 8
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@taders: definitely!!! Good to see you here. πŸ™‚

Post # 9
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@taders:  I was lurking on HB today on the October thread and I totally recognized your avatar πŸ™‚

@PennyLainne:  That will definitely brighten her day a little. It’s always nice to have a reminder that there is new life in situations like that.

Post # 10
1434 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

Estimated Due Date: October 17th, 2012

How far along: 4 weeks 4 days

Next Appointment: Thursday:)

How are you feeling: super tired…

Is it what you expected: So far, yes. Nothing special :/

What are you researching: Nada! Keepin cool…

What have you bought: lots of maternity clothes because there was a sale…other than that nothing…I know what I want so i’ll probably wait until the 13 week mark to get stuff so that my mom and sister can come too:)

Post # 11
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Estimated Due Date: October 14th, 2012

How far along: 5 weeks 1 day

Next Appointment: March 1st — such a long wait!

How are you feeling: Excited/nervous

Is it what you expected: Honestly no.. nothing like I expected. Still a joy!

What are you researching: Names… Symptoms.. Nursery.. 

What have you bought: books and apps.. that is all.

Post # 12
1282 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I’ll play!

Estimated Due Date: October 3rd 2012

How far along: 7 weeks today, the midwife I saw today shifted my date from 07/10 to 03/10 so we pretty much lost a week.

Next Appointment: Not sure, I’m still sussing out a midwife (I met with one today and meet with another on Friday)

How are you feeling: Ill (but without any vomiting), mega sore boobs and patches of fatigue

Is it what you expected: Hard to say!  It doesn’t quite seem real yet, we haven’t told a lot of people so we only really talk about the pregnancy amongst ourselves.

What are you researching: Maternity clothes

What have you bought: Nothing at this stage

Post # 13
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I’ll join – looking forward to seeing the other momma’s to be!!

Estimated Due Date: October 15/16, 2012

How far along: 5w1D

Next Appointment: Feb 27 first U/S, March 2 first prenatal

How are you feeling: I’m feeling great!! I have sore boobs to touch and that’s about it. Of course, I’m nearing the dreaded six week mark, but I’m really hoping m/s won’t be so bad. I’m currently working 70 hours a week. I’m a tax accountant.

Is it what you expected: No, I thought I’d feel different, but feel mostly the same (right now anyway!)

What are you researching: Newborn essentials, costs of daycare

What have you bought: Crib, changing table, swing, two baby bathtubs, pregnancy book, and diaper genie. We found some stuff at a great price so went ahead and got it. Looking at a rocking chair tonight! After that, I think that is it for quite a while!!

Post # 14
158 posts
Blushing bee

Nice to see so many fall babies! How exciting!

Estimated Due Date: My Ob’s office went with my LMP which puts it at Sep 6th.

How far along: 10 weeks 2 days

Next Appointment: February 24th. We saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks, but i’m kind of hoping we’ll get another ultrasound!

How are you feeling: I’m feeling waaaaaaay better than i did at 6, 7 and 8 weeks. My random nausea has gone away. I got sick yesterday, but it was only because I was trying to do the dishes. I have to stay away from certain triggers and I’m fine. My boobs are still sore, but other than that I’m totally fine.

Is it what you expected: Not really. I thought that my morning sickness would last way longer. I got kind of worried that it went away, but certain things still trigger me. Other than that, I really don’t feel much going on. Occasionally I’ll have a random pull or tug in my uterus.

What are you researching: Nothing really at the moment. I’m kind of just waiting around until my next appointment. It’s been hard for me to get too excited. I think i’m cautiously holding my breath until the second trimester.

What have you bought: Nothing! Like I said, we’re just waiting until the second trimester. Only a couple more weeks! I think that’s when i’ll really start getting excited. Plus we have to move in a couple of month, so there’s no need to buy extra stuff we’ll have to move around.

So far we’ve told my husbands immediate family…who let it slip to the entire extended family. That was kind of annoying, but I sort of expected it. We haven’t told anyone in my family yet, but will in the next couple of weeks.

Post # 15
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Ahhh! I’m so jealous of this Fall board! We tried a summer babies board, but everyone is so active on their monthly boards that it just didn’t work. πŸ™

Have fun!!!!! I’m over at the August boards: 14wks2d today! It’s so weird to think that we will all have a baby next year at this time celebrating St. Valentine’s day with some adorable outfit and passing out Valentine treats to their little baby friends. πŸ™‚

Post # 16
799 posts
Busy bee

@PennyLainne:  the thread title is amazing.

Estimated Due Date: October 13, 2012

How far along: 5 weeks, 2 days!

Next Appointment: More bloodwork tomorrow, first ultrasound on February 22nd (but hopefully moved to the 21st, my Birthday!), first prenatal appointment February 29th.

How are you feeling: Nervous. Every day I question this moving forward, everyday I stay as positive as I can, but sometimes it’s hard to not let nerves and memory of last month’s loss. Pregnancy symptoms? Not many. Bloated in the evenings (you can see my belly have a little “spot” down low at night, it’s funny. Occasionally fatigued, sometimes feel pukey -but haven’t puked! That’s about it!

Is it what you expected: I didn’t expect to “feel” pregnant as much as I have. I thought it would be all mind games, but there’s some stuff physically that I am just like “woah”.

What are you researching: After my bad fall off a horse on the weekend, posting here to the October ladies and doing a lot of googling about riding and pregnancy, I want to let you ladies know that I am not going to be riding anymore. I am going to be working with the few horses I committed to from the ground until other riders fill the time I was taking care of. Other than that, I really just try to stay here on wb and not get caught up in too much else! Oh! I have googled a lot of what’s safe to eat versus what’s not -mostly on the Health Canada website. Don’t want to miss anything.

What have you bought: Nothing, and likely won’t for quite a while.

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors