(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012

posted 10 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 135
4081 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

@MRSLMA:  (((Hugs))) I’m so sorry to hear that. I’ve been there and I know the pain. Please PM me if you want to chat. I will keep you and your husband in my thoughts..

Post # 136
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Estimated Due Date: October 27, 2012 (according to fertility friend)

How far along: 3 weeks 6 days (so early!)

Next Appointment: I’m calling tomorrow to make my first appointment!

How are you feeling: ecstatic! I’m still in shock! I’m also a liittle tired and my stomach just feels like there’s somthing off. Oh and boobs hurt

Is it what you expected: So far, I’m not feeling much, which is to be expected, so yes haha

What are you researching: nothing right now, but over the last week I’ve researched carseats, maternity clothes, and nursery ideas

What have you bought: nothing yet, besides a bunch of HPTs haha I have some good coupons for diapers so I might buy my first pack soon =)

Post # 137
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@MRSLMA:  I’m so sorry for your sad news. Thinking about you… I’ve been there before too, it sucks 🙁

Post # 138
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

@MRSLMA:  I’m so so sorry 🙁 

Post # 139
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@MRSLMA: So sorry for your sad news. You’re in my thoughts….*hugs* 

Post # 140
28 posts
Newbee

@MRSLMA:  

I’m so sorry! You’re in my thoughts!

Post # 141
397 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@MRSLMA: oh no, I’m so sorry and thinking of you

Post # 142
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

@MRSLMA: I AM SO SORRY:( I can’t imagine & I am so sad to hear that news:( You are def in my thoughts:( I hope that you can still make it to the fall threads again in a few weeks….november still counts as fall until thanksgiving at least!

Post # 144
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Thanks everyone. I was able to talk to one of my closest friends who has been through a similar experience (unfortunately I think there are a lot of us out there) and am feeling better today.

I love and appreciate all the support so from DH and me, thank you all:)  Lets get back to up-beat, happy posts about the great things going on with everyone else though. I’m sure there are lots of good updates around:)

Post # 146
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

sorry, guys..I totally dropped the ball on the September thread. I’ve found myself lurking on WB now, but mostly posting on HB. I’m going to try to change that!

Estimated Due Date: September 25th 2012

How far along: 8 weeks 4 days!

Next Appointment: February 27th for ultrasound!

How are you feeling: okay. I’ve been so sick for the past couple weeks with a cold/allergies. I had some nausea during week 6, and will get it randomly if I haven’t eaten. 

Is it what you expected: Not at all. I feel like I don’t have any symptoms! 

What are you researching: taking a break from really researching, but we do have to buy a car within the next few weeks. DH’s car is about to fall apart (literally..the axle). We’re looking at Toyota Highlanders..thank goodness he scored with his tax return this year, we won’t even have to dip into savings!

What have you bought: ILs are buying us a crib this week (to get it before the Feb 20th deadline at Babies R Us trade-in event). When we found out, we bought a clearance snow suit at Babies R Us because they’ll all be full-price next year. I also had already purchased some cloth diapers during TTC, but we changed our mind (super hard water), so now I’m trying to sell them.

My boobs haven’t hurt much and haven’t grown! I’m kind of bummed. My nipples have killed, though. And last night, I noticed that my boobs were REALLY kind of hard all the way around..so maybe that’s a precursor to growing?

Post # 147
1081 posts
Bumble bee

@MRSLMA:  Before i introduce myself to this board i want to send you my sincerest condolances. I am heartbroken for you and I hope we will see you back soon with your sticky baby. 

I love this Fall babies idea, really gives more of us a chance to get in on the action and keep the board alive. Here’s my stats:

Estimated Due Date: September 2nd 2012 based on LMP but baby is measuring about 5 days younger, which is totally healthy and normal, so we shall see. 

How far along: i am 11 weeks and so excited to be close to the 2nd trimester. We heard the heartbeat on Wed and it was incredible. 160BPM and amazing to hear.

Next Appointment: Wed, Feb 22nd! I am so excited,. this is out NT Scan. From what i have seen most ladies get a really good picture of their baby during the scan. So excited.

How are you feeling:  Soooo much better over the last few days. My nausea, which was on and off has not been an issue for like 4 days now. I am still very very tired and my belly is so big already that i may post to the bump show off thread soon. I am so happy that the pregnancy is going well. 

Is it what you expected: I didn’t expect as much fatigue or to feel so preggers so soon. i also didnt expect to be so scared through the first trimester. i hear the worry is just part of being a mom though. heheh

What are you researching: i am trying to decide if i want a doppler or not. i may see how Shimmer does with hers and decide. I would love to ease my mind. I am also lookign into waterbirth which is offered at my clinic. I am kind of going through hell with my insurance (i had to sign up for COBRA and its a mess) but my husband has been wonderful about easing my worries. 

What have you bought: a onsie, a baby towel, both monkey and we got some stuffed animal and onsie gifts including an adorable pirate shirt and one with robots throwing spaghetti at eachother. 

So great to chat with all of you ladies! 

Post # 148
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Had our 1st ultrasound (dating ultradound) this morning…. So wierd to see a little heart beating away and not be able to feel another person inside me yet!  It was so cool to see!  Just about brought my husband to tears, me on the other hand….couldn’t wait to use the rest room!  I’ll never drink as much water as they told me to again!  Thought I was going to explode!

Everything looked great & he/she had a good heart beat.  Can’t wait until the next ultra sound to see how much the baby has changed….(i’m only 6weeks 3 days)

So exciting!!!!  Looking at the picture makes the m/s worth it. (yes, I really said that-but please baby A….i don’t want any more m/s than I have)  Now I have to wait how long to meet this little person…….

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors