(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 447
1278 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  just saw the baby pic you last posted. So cute!

View original reply
@Miss Root:  did you get a pic from your nt scan to post? I wanna see everyone’sbabies ! 

Thanks for all the Doppler support ladies! I am 14 weeks In two days! Woo hoo! 

Post # 448
691 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  The NT scan is a two part test that consists of the ultrasound and corresponding blood work that works to develop ratios for risk of Down’s syndrome and fatal fetal anomolies. An amniocentesis is done as a follow up if there are issues suspected. An amnio is invasive and does have a risk of miscarriage, as any invasive testing would.

View original reply
@SSLM:  Keeping you and your baby in my thoughts! I hope everything keeps going ok!

View original reply
@PennyLainne:  Hubby and I are going to go to classes for multiple childbirth at the hospital that we’re going to deliver at. It includes a tour of the maternity ward as well. Our hospital also offers monitored water exercises classes and prenatal yoga, so if I’m cleared to do so by my perinatologist and midwife, I’d like to attend them too. They also have breastfeeding classes, first-time parenting classes, grandparent classes, etc.

View original reply
@MissMusic:  Welcome and congrats! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 449
691 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I could SWEAR that I can feel the babies move every now and then… they’re the size of peaches right now, so I don’t think that it’s totally out of the question, but I have no idea what I’m feeling! lol

Post # 451
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hey ladies! Okay, I’m gonna officially join, yeah!

Estimated Due Date: November 2, 2012

How far along: 5 weeks today!

Next Appointment: March 19 for ultrasound

How are you feeling: So excited I can hardly breathe! Lol! I have PCOS and didn’t have periods at all last year, so have been having acupuncture and herbs then got pregnant all on my own (well my husband helped, obviously Smile). Bit nervous about it being so early but thinking positively! My thyroid’s gone a bit wacky too so on medication for that. Did I mention I’m excited???

Is it what you expected: Surprised how crappy I feel so early on, but other than that yes. Gone off tea too (I’m English, that’s sacrilege!)

What are you researching: Early pregnancy symptoms, what baby looks like at five weeks old, cute summer maternity clothes.

What have you bought: Nothing, too early for me, but having lots of happy thoughts about the cute stuff I can start buying soon.

Post # 453
1479 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Per your request, m’am. ๐Ÿ™‚  I can’t believe I haven’t uploaded thisyet!  Sorry that it’s so huge.. this is from almost two weeks ago at our NT scan, at 12 weeks.

Post # 454
1479 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  WELCOME!!!  And congratulations!

View original reply
@MissMusic:  Welcome to you as well! I’m sorry to hear about your mom.. I know that it’s rough going through big life moments without your mom with you. Know that whatever questions you have, you can always come to the ‘Bee for help! ๐Ÿ™‚

When are all of you going to sign up to do your childbirth classes?  My hospital offers either a 6 week or 8 week class, plus a hospital tour (I think they recommend doing the tour around 30 weeks). I’m anxious to take the classes but I’m afraid I’ll forget stuff if I take them too soon!

Post # 455
1278 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  Welcome love!!!! ANd congrats on overcoming huge obstacles!! you are an inspiration like elley, twopeas and so many others on this board. 

View original reply
@Miss Root:  awww what a cutie patoots! are you gonna find out the sex?

View original reply
@SSLM:  Thinking of you and sending strong prayers!!!

Tomorrow I am 14 weeks! Yay!!!

Post # 456
210 posts
Helper bee

Thanks for the welcome, ladies

View original reply
@Audreysdance: Aw, you’re so sweet, thank you : )

View original reply
@Miss Root:  That’s one cute ultrasound pic!

I’m only five weeks along but, I can’t believe how sickly I feel already. I feel like I’m either coming down with or getting over a stomach bug – you know when you’re not throwing up but feel like it all the time and every bit of effort makes you feel worse?

Big sympathies for everyone who is already chucking up!

Post # 457
1479 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Aww, thanks. I think it has my little nose ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, we are DEFINITELY finding out the sex.  I am not a fan of surprises. ๐Ÿ™‚  The next four weeks are going to be a killer, waiting until we can go in for the anatomy scan!!

Post # 458
1278 posts
Bumble bee

I’m 14 weeks today!!! Yahoo! feeling so much more confident about the pregnancy. thank jesus! 

I now most of you are not showing yet (unless you have twins like shimmer) because you either are too early in the process or maybe you have a longer torso but I am all legs and no torso and have quite a bump going at 14 weeks. some of it may be girlscout cookie relkated though. hehehe. Happy Sunday!

Post # 459
1278 posts
Bumble bee

also i found this and thought it was interesting. I have two friends who have had a hard road trying to get pregnant and are still waiting for their babies. I know many on this board have gone through a tough road to baby too so maybe you have perspective on this article and how helpful or not it is but I do think it’s something we preggos have to be careful and sensative about:

http://www.parents.com/parenting/relationships/friendship/say-the-right-thing/?sssdmh=dm17.586150&page=3&esrc=nwdk_d97&email=4265714510

Post # 460
1479 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  You look so adorable!!!  This reminds me that I need to start taking belly pics.

I bought a Bella Band yesterday, and oh my gawd, that thing is so comfortable. I may keep it to wear for future post-pregnancy Thanksgivings!

Post # 461
210 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  You’re rocking that baby bump, so cute!

Interesting article too! The one thing I wish people hadn’t kept saying to me recently (none of our families know I have PCOS) is “oh you’ll get pregnant so quickly, the G boys have supersonic sperm” etc, because I already knew we’d have trouble. It really made me realise that no one has a clue about someone else’s fertility. Really nice of you to be aware of it, a lot of people aren’t.

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors