(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I haven’t heard from her either. 🙁 definitely in my thoughts! 

You asked back there who works full time?! I do. And it sucks! I am so exhausted by the end of the day. My house is a disaster. I am exhausted and don’t feel like doing anything, so I don’t lol. 

Post # 4
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I sort of work full time. I’m a full time professional student, and it definitely feels more like a job than school. They treat us like 2 year olds most of the time. So annoying! I definitely have a case of senioritis, I graduate in 2 months!!!

Post # 6
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Ok here is my U/S photo! baby measured 6w6d w/ a heart rate of 133 bpm.

Post # 8
1089 posts
Bumble bee

@taders:  Yay!! So awesome!

It is neat how different every ones pictures are. 

Post # 9
5670 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Can I join?!

I am due October 30th with my first. We had our first u/s on Tues and the baby was measuring 6w3d and had a heartbeat of 135.

Post # 10
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@roxy821:  welcome! Yay for your first u/s and a heartbeat!! Did you see the heartbeat or hear it? I will have my first u/s at 6 weeks and I’m hoping it will not be too early to see it…I’m getting so anxious

Post # 11
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am working 15+ hours days right now. I am in my busiest two weeks and freedom date is Tuesday. I am then taking a much needed week or more OFF. Makes the time fly, but I am WIPED. The good thing is that with events they are fully catered, so any kind of food I want……is always available, and thankfully I am hungry lots, so able to keep myself nourished and somewhat energized.

Loving all the u/s pics, and agreed with @PennyLainne:  it is crazy to see how different everyone’s pictures are! I can’t wait to see our little fluff hopefully if all goes well look more like a baby next time!!

Off I go again! My Mom is coming home for lunch with me today and I had to make sure to hide my Mayo book and u/s picture! One more month and that secret can come out of the bag!

Post # 12
5670 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

@IslandLove07- We heard our heartbeat but were able to get a picture of our little one (I don’t have it on this computer). It was such an amazing sound to be able to hear the heartbeat! They did a TVU , I don’t think I would have been able to hear it on regular u/s yet.

Post # 13
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I just got back from our ultrasound and saw and heard the heartbeat – 128bpm at 6 weeks and 5 days…due October 28!

Post # 14
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@Beebug:  you are a great secret keeper!! I could barely make it out of the doc’s office today without texting the pic to my sisters and calling our parents!

Post # 15
1089 posts
Bumble bee

@roxy821:  Welcome and Congrats!!

@lotam240:  I walked out of my ultra sound appt and ran straight over to my sister-in-laws. I was so excited! I couldn’t contain it. I wouldn’t imagine if we hadn’t told any one. I would have exploded trying to keep it in lol.

Post # 16
5977 posts
Bee Keeper

@Audreysdance: I work FT…boo! I also commute an hour and 15 minutes each way to my job where most of it is on a train. But still very draining!

@taders:  That’s a good looking picture! Congratulations!!

@roxy821:  Yay and welcome! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

@lotam240:  Horray for you as well! 

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors