(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 137
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@Running Elley:  That is too cute!!

View original reply
@ignatiangal:  And yes Elly is right lots of us on here have been through it before. It totally sucks. Fingers crossed that we all have our sticky babies this time around!

Post # 138
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Awe…I love the “Hi GPa” bubble there! So cute!

View original reply
@ignatiangal:  Totally agree w/ Elley and Penny. Too many of us have had miscarriages…but we’re all onto healthy pregnancies now! I know you’re cautiously optimistic right now, but try to let yourself be excited :o) 

Post # 139
1356 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am really hating WB right now! just wrote a long post and it obviously didn’t post it. UGH! 

I’ll probably miss something I put before, but I’ll try again –

View original reply
@FutureMrsNogueras:  & 
View original reply
@ignatiangal:  congratulations!!

View original reply
@Running Elley:  that is really, really cute! I so wish I liked mine (FIL). haha. sigh.

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  love your NT shot! looks like we’re super similar with dates. I had my NT today!

So, NT was today – baby slept through the entire thing with its hands over its face. Heart rate was 151. I’ll include some photos – I apologize if they are large! They’re all different, but the first 2 look so similar. Anyone see a nub anywhere? I don’t see one – but I kind of stink at that anyway. I won’t say what my gender feeling is yet 😉

#4 is my favorite – the little foot!

Post # 141
1356 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  hmm, I’m so bad at this. I don’t see a nub except maybe in the first one? is that whitish area in the middle it? lol! I feel like a bad mom!

Post # 143
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Yay!! 

I got my crib today! And I picked up paint for the nursery! Oo I cannot wait to get it all set up! It is going to look awesome. I am thinking we will paint in 2 weeks and then go and get the rest of the stuff for the nursery. 

Are any of you painting the nursery? What colors are you going with? I am going with a dark blue feature wall and a light grey blue for the rest of the room with a white trim. I figured if we have a girl I can easily add pinks to make it girly. I plan on getting wall art letters to put their name above the crib once we have little him/her and if it is a girl I will get the letters in bright pink. 

Post # 144
1356 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@PennyLainne:  lol, we’re doing similar! we’re repurposing the office into the nursery. it’s already painted a deep blue (almost a slate-ish navy if that makes sense) with beige trim. We’re also going to just touch up and accent with either pink or lime green! between you and me, I think it might be pink 😉 we have the crib against the wall and I’m dying for DH to set it up! my argument is that then i can put things in it instead of on the floor, so I can vacuum 😉

Post # 145
1356 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  I love Mia! is it short for anything? I tried to sell DH on Amelia but we aren’t talking names til we know what it is. Is Tor short for anything? I wish we had names picked out!

Post # 147
1463 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I posted over on the October thread but anybody have any suggestions for dealing with wind?  I’ve managed to escape the morning sickness but I’ve spent all day burping constantly.  I’m pretty bloated and uncomfortable and I’d dearly love to get rid of this wind!  Any thoughts?

Post # 148
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  I hate being so bad at reading u/s pics….I just see a baby. I could NEVER be a nurse because I can’t pin-point anything specific. Your names are both cute so i’m staying on team green for you until you find out & let us know:)

Post # 149
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

ladies I have a question for those of you that had your first u/s already:

do they normally try to hear the heartbeat or do they just look for it to see it? This may be a dumb question but how do they hear it? I have my first u/s on Sat and I will be exactly 7 weeks and I’m just wondering if we will get a chance to hear the heartbeat. I’m guessing it will be a transvag u/s.

Post # 150
1356 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  my first US was 9w4d, and was transvaginal. She pointed out the heartbeat, but since it was a dating US, she didn’t give us HR or anything like that. Just measured baby, printed a pic and that was that!

View original reply
@Kemma:  do you drink anything carbonated? I was drinking ginger ale and soda for caffeine (couldn’t stomach the thought of coffee), and that made me extremely burpy. I cut those out and felt a lot better!

Post # 151
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@sorrycharlie:  So cute!! I think I see a nub in the 3rd picture, and it looks like it’s pointing up a little bit to me! Anyone know what up means? I can’t remember if that’s a boy or a girl!

View original reply
@PennyLainne:  We actually had already started painting the nursury with our first pregnancy. After I had the M/C, I didn’t want to stop…and I could help at that point, so why not? We have chair rail and crown molding in all of our rooms, so we did the bottom a neutral tan, then the top opposite walls either a pale yellow or a pale green. I love it!! Sounds like your nursery is going to be fantastic as well :o) 

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Very pretty names! I love that you guys know the total meanings behind them!

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  I also had a transvaginal ultrasound as 7 weeks (which was my first). You could just barely see the little flicker of the heartbeat which was awesome, and then my doctor switched on the sound and we could hear it thumping away. By far the most beautiful sound ever for us! And so relieving!! But I think the “wand” that they use picks up the sound and that’s how they help you to hear it. Hopefully, you’ll hear yours when you go!

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors