(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 152
1479 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  From what I’ve seen on the boards here, and from my own experience, the first US is usually transvaginal. You will be able to see the heartbeat, but probably won’t be able to hear it.

I actually didn’t get to hear the hearbeat for any extended period of time until my Dr. appt after my NT screening- she then used a handheld machine to listen and we heard it then.

Post # 153
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  My first u/s wasn’t until 13w2d / 14w2d and we only got to see it. He did tell us what the rate was. I got to hear it for the first time with a doppler at my doctors office. It was amazing!

View original reply
@Kemma:  I would deffinitely watch the foods that you are eating. Some tend to cause more gas than others. I would do some research and try to avoid those foods. It may not cure it but it may help lessen it a little.

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  I love those names. They are cute for when they are little, yet mature for an adult in the working world. that sucks that you guys don’t get to have a nursery. You will have to make a little area in your place “your nesting area” and get it all cutely decorated.

Post # 154
1088 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  Those colors sound nice! I was debating doing a green and yellow but I decided we are doing an under the sea theme. So I figured why not and if it is a girl I am going to get some cute little mermaid things for it.

Post # 155
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

thanks for the info girls! I’m hoping to hear it, but I would be just as happy seeing it as well! I’m hoping they will be able to tell me the heartrate as well, but we’ll see once Sat gets here!

Post # 156
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@PennyLainne:  we’ve been tossing ideas back and forth about nursery colors, and since we are debating on being team green we thought it would be cool to paint the room a very very light aqua and do grey and aqua accents and then once the baby is born we can further decorate with light pinks if it’s a girl (i love the aqua/pink combo) or light green if its a boy

Post # 157
1356 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  shoot! am i looking at the wrong thing? lol i thought i might’ve seen a nub in the first two – where the white line is to the left being the “top” of it. it looked like a funnel almost to me – lol. maybe i’m looking in the wrong spot?

Post # 158
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  my experience was the same as 2peas!  With a transvaginal, they could see it, and then they switched on the little microphone and we could hear it…And i was only 6 weeks, 5 days.

Post # 159
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@sorrycharlie: I could also totally be looking at the wrong thing too! Haha…I usually have no idea what I’m talking about!

Post # 160
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@PennyLainne:  Oh my gosh, we’re doing an under the sea theme, too! That’s always been my favorite and since my DH and I are both ocean and fish lovers, plus we’re team green, it’ll be perfect for us! 

View original reply
@Kemma:  I’ve had heartburn on and off and can also say that carbonated drinks, spicy food and eating too fast has contributed towards my burping episodes. Hope yours gets better!

Post # 161
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Jenn23:  
View original reply
@PennyLainne:  We’re a team green, under the sea/beach theme as well!!!

Post # 162
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  i was 6w6d at my first u/s. I was able to see it and then she switched to sound and we could hear it. It was so amazing. I don’t see any harm in asking the tech to hear it and what the rate is if they don’t offer it. Doesn’t hurt to ask!

Post # 163
1088 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@lotam240:  & @Jenn23:  YAY! That is awesome! It will be neat to see how different they turn out.

Oh and might I add 5 pages with out any ghost pages yet!!! Craziness! Hopefully they fixed that glitch.

Post # 164
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@PennyLainne:  &
View original reply
@lotam240:  Wow, three of us doing the Under the Sea. Awesome. 🙂  Did either of you select the actual bedding, decor, etc.? I have quite a few I like, but haven’t decided, yet. Here is one of my favorites! 🙂

Lambs & Ivy Under The Sea 6pc Baby Crib Bedding Set (517006V)

Lambs & Ivy Under The Sea 6pc Baby Crib Bedding Set (517006V)

Post # 165
1088 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Jenn23:  So far all I have is paint and the fisher price ocean swing :). That bedding is adorable!

Post # 166
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@PennyLainne:  
View original reply
@Jenn23:  I’m only 8 weeks so I’m still scared to “go there” and actually look at stuff, but DH and I agreed to do that theme a few months back. Unfortunately, I can’t go all out because we live in a 2 bedroom rental city apt, but i’ll get some bedding and cute wall decor.  

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors