(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 168
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hey all, I’ve been sticking to the October board, but am going to start keeping up with this one as well. I’m working 70/hr weeks right now and will until the end of this month and then drop to 60 for first two weeks in April. I haven’t been too tired, a little wired from busy season I think. Everything else is good, we announced the pregnancy (a little early – I’m 10 weeks), but my family really wanted to start sharing the good news, so fingers crossed everything turns out ok!

View original reply
@Jenn23:  I love the under the sea theme – may have to consider since I live in Bermuda! lol

Post # 169
5571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Such a cute bedding set!

We’re either going to paint the walls gray with a light yellow striped ceiling or painting the walls gray and white stripes with a solid light yellow ceiling…not sure yet but leaning towards gray and white striped walls. Then we’ll have pops of either pink or blue once we find out the gender. And we’re planning on going with white furniture. These are our main inspiration pictures….

We won’t be actually doing anything for awhile though…we’ll probably be moving between June and August so for now I’m just stocking up inspiration πŸ™‚

Post # 170
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Those are adorable! I love the grey!

Post # 171
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@crystlrox:  Yep, the theme seems very fitting for Bermuda!! I’m so jealous you live in Bermuda!!! πŸ™‚   That’s awesome you announced your great news to family!

View original reply
@Running Elley:  I love your nursery ideas! We’re looking to move by end of summer, too! We’re house hunting now and are getting ready to list our townhouse in the next two weeks. Good luck to you! We’re very nervous we won’t be able to sell our house and buy a new house in time. But we’re going to try our best!

Post # 172
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Love those inspiration pictures! I think the last one with the striped yellow ceiling is awesome!

Post # 173
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Love the inspiration photos! I want to do grey and white furniture as well. Blue and green if it’s a boy and pink if it’s a girl. Boy or girl I want to do a loose zoo animal theme.

Post # 174
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Ahhhhh we’re nervous too! I’m glad we aren’t the only crazies trying to fit that in before baby comes πŸ™‚ It should be soooo fun to move in the middle of summer just as we’re starting to feel huge, I’m glad to have someone to comisserate with!

View original reply
@PennyLainne: 
View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  I love both the grey stripes (walls) and the yellow stripes (ceiling). I have no idea how we’re going to decide!

Post # 175
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@taders:  I love the loose zoo animal theme! We’re planning on slipping some zoo animal accents in too….like this hamper…

Sorry for the picture craziness ladies πŸ™‚ I’m really excitable when it comes to talking about nursery stuff!

Post # 176
391 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Running Elley:  I have seen that hamper and I’m in love! There’s so much cute animal stuff out there.

Post # 177
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Love the photo’s of the nurseries ladies. Is it bad that I just found out I’m pregnant this weekend and I’m only 4 weeks along and I’m already looking at nursery ideas? I mean I hardly feel pregnant yet and here I am wanting to decorate the nursery already. πŸ™‚

Post # 179
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@taders:  hey this goes with your pink or blue zoo theme! 

Post # 180
391 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@TurtleDoves:  OMG! That bedding is adorable! Where is it from?

Post # 181
158 posts
Blushing bee

awhhhhhhhh, I LOVE everyone’s nursery inspiration. So completely adorable! I can’t wait to figure out where i’ll be living in the next couple of months so I can really start thinking about it.

I had my third appointment this afternoon and another ultrasound of the babe. I’m still right on track at 15 weeks and 5 days. We got a lot of cute waves and I tried to get a gender guess from the doctor, but she wouldn’t say one way or another. I have my anatomy scan scheduled for April 9th, three weeks! I can’t wait to find out.

In other news they offered us a blood test to check for down’s syndrome and then my doctor went into a super sad story about a woman who had an amnnio and found out her baby had down’s and decided to terminate. Hubs and I looked at each other right away and I knew we wouldn’t even opt to have an amnio with the miscarriage risk, so we declined the bloodwork.

Since baby was waving and opening and closing her/his hands the doc said that ruled out a number of genetic disorders since babies with those syndromes can’t make that motion, so that was wonderful.

Here’s a picture =)

Post # 182
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Yep, moving in the summer heat with a big ‘ol bowling ball in our tummies will be just awesome. haha  We really are excited, though. I want to sell our townhome already, so we can find our next house and I can decorate the nursery!! πŸ™‚  Love the elephant hamper! So cute!

View original reply
@dolphi99:  I’ve been looking at nursery decor for years! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@TurtleDoves:  That is adorable bedding! I love both of them.

View original reply
@yellowbird:  Yay! I’m so glad your appt. went well and your baby waved to you guys. πŸ™‚  Just a few more weeks until you find out the sex. I’m sure you can’t wait! Cute pic!

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors