(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 198
1128 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I’ll really miss my due date and team green buddy, I’ll always think of you! 

Post # 199
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  Such terrible news. I’m so sad to hear about this. I know I didn’t post here much but she was always so welcoming and kind. I am thinking of you and everyone else that became close to her. Cry

Post # 200
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

omg…..such terrible news. TERRIBLE. I feel sick to my stomach……we didnt personally KNOW her but we did know her and this is so so tragic…may her and her fiance rest peacefully with their beautiful baby in a better place:(

edit: I’m back….I just can’t say enough how upset I am:( This shows us how short life is. PennyLaine—I hope you have your beautiful baby and wedding in heaven. RIP:)

Post # 201
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

I’m still can’t believe this tragic news and I’m feeling just so sad. πŸ™  I went and found her engagement photos thread that somebody mentioned and the pics made me cry. πŸ™  She looks so happy and beautiful in those photos. It’s times like these that just remind you how precious life really is and how we really have no idea how long we have. Just makes me want to go hug my husband and not let go!!

Post # 202
691 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Ok, ladies. Today will be another difficult day for our group. As I told Beebug in the October thread, Krysti/PennyLainne would be her upbeat, normal self if WB/Facebook was accessible from whatever awesome place she and her little family are in now!

One thing that comforts me is that our angel mama is looking after our babies until we can hold them in our arms ourselves. <3

I had a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in her honor this morning. Did you do anything to remember Krysti today in your travels?

How is everyone feeling? I’m finally starting to feel human again. This flu really threw me for a loop. The upside is that my ultrasound is on Monday, and we might find out the genders of these little ones! I should be cleared to go back to work on Wednesday, so life will return to normal for a little bit.

It is GORGEOUS here in NJ today. The high will probably be 76 degrees. I’m hoping to go for a walk today since I’ve been in quarantine since Monday. Anyone have any special weekend plans?

Post # 203
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I cannot get over the horrible news…I just cannot believe it, it really makes you realize how short and precious life is….such sad sad news, I cannot imagine what their families must be going through

Post # 204
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  I saw my cinammon toast crunch that I bought after she mentioned in the cupboard this morning, I didn’t eat it….but I saw it and just sighed. I didn’t have mini wheats either, her most recent cereal mention, just smile though thinking about her comment about puking it up….aww πŸ™

I do have my “make sure everything ok” ultrasound today. Last week’s scare, rise in levels again earlier this week and I do hope today confirms that everything is ok. Fingers crossed I will be back with a positive update later today.

Post # 205
349 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Beebug:  wishing you the best today and hoping everything is on track….keep us posted

Post # 206
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

Holy cow…I came to update everyone on my appointment this morning and saw the news. How incredibly heartbreaking. I’m going to miss her awesome, upbeat posts. 

Post # 207
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  I posted an update in Oct Part II……. I feel awful having good news and getting excited…. πŸ™ I’m sorry everyone!

Post # 208
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@Beebug:  I’m so, so happy for you. I saw your update on the other thread. Yay!

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  How was your appt.?!

I know, I’ve been thinking about the tragedy all day (and yesterday of course) and just can’t believe it. πŸ™ So, so sad.

Post # 209
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

I’ve been thinking about it a lot too….I think it should just really be a reminder of how fragile and precious life is. I know that I am at least going to put even more effort into really appreciating every day.

I think PL would want us to celebrate the good news that we have instead of feeling bad that we’re the ones that are still here.

So on that note, CONGRATS Beebug! I’m so glad that you’ll be staying here with us πŸ™‚

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  How was your appt??

Post # 210
349 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Beebug:  I just read your update…omg I am sooo so happy for you!!! Yay for the amazing news πŸ™‚ you must be SO relieved!!!

I have my first ultrasound tomorrow ladies, I am sooo nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 211
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  I am so excited for you! I was veryyyy nervous too….but nothing beats that moment when they say everything is OK:)

Post # 212
349 posts
Helper bee

I also feel bad posting some good news in light of what just happened, but I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on my first u/s:

we saw a beautiful heart beating away, 128 bpm and the tech said I was measuring 7 weeks which is exactly what I am- what a relief it was to see that little heartbeat!!!

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors