(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 10 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 288
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Littlebean912:  &

View original reply
@chastenet:  thanks for the reassurance! I dont want to complain because I feel lucky to not be suffereing, but just was curious if others had any similar experiences

View original reply
@Miss Root:  YAY congrats on the BOY!!!!! how exciting πŸ™‚

Post # 289
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

@Miss Root:  yay! Boys are fun:) congrats:)

Estimated Due Date: Oct 14th, 2012

How far along: 11 weeks + 5 days

Next Appointment: April 14th for NT scan and telling people after we get results of that 

How are you feeling: alright, little icky some days and nights aren’t great but all in all: much better than I did the first 6-9 weeks!

Gender preference/prediction or outcome: I have a hunch it’s a boy but no preference to either.  

Weight gain: none yet, was still down 2 from M/S last week. Now I’m levelled out.

What are you researching: ideas for gender reveal parties…I think we’re going to stick to the cake idea!

What have you bought: no clothing yet but I bought a gender nuetral pair of Crocs πŸ™‚ for baby and some maternity clothing for me.

Post # 290
670 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I like this!!!

Estimated Due Date: October 13, 2012

How far along: 12 weeks (I cheat…..12 weeks tomorrow!)

Next Appointment: April 26 for 3rd prenatal, April 30 for IPS #2

How are you feeling: Good! Day by day perhaps minorly less and less paranoid! Starting to feel more excitement! Pregancy wise….nausea still going strong, pukey moments, and that is about it!

Gender preference/prediction or outcome: Healthy preference first of course, I think DH and I would both love a boy first, but realistically have name ideas for either sex and totally would be beyond excited for either…..!

Weight gain: 8.5lbs! 140 to start, was 148.5lbs on March 28th (2nd prenatal appt)

What are you researching: Still not a whole lot! Reading this forum and another helps, still just waiting things out!

What have you bought: Maternity clothes for me! What a god send those have been!

Post # 291
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Hi ladies! I’ve been stalking but not posting because I’ve been so busy trying to catch up after a week out of work! Lots to catch up on here too!

@Miss Root:  Congrats on your little boy!! πŸ™‚

Estimated Due Date: September 3rd 2012

How far along: 17 weeks and 4 days

Next Appointment: April 19 for the anatomy scan (2 hours!) and April 24 for midwife appointment

How are you feeling: Getting better, actually! Fingers crossed that I will continue to be able to live without the nausea medication! (Today is the first day without needing it!) My back/ribs hurt, though, especially after work.

Gender preference/prediction or outcome: I have two boys!

Weight gain: -0.5 pounds. I lost 8 pounds from MS in the very beginning and I haven’t gained it back yet. This worries me πŸ™

What are you researching: Not much – I’m trying to be a good girl and get my wedding thank yous out before the shower invitations! With my mom’s cancer and the pregnancy, the time has flown by!

What have you bought: Cribs, double stroller, high chairs (all from a twin family), a few articles of clothing, a glider, and some diapers.

Post # 292
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Estimated Due Date: October 25, 2012

How far along: 10w1d

Next Appointment: April 17 for NT scan and May 11 for regular check up with OB

How are you feeling: Still feeling nauseous and fatigued. I can’t wait for morning sickness to be over. Other than that, I’m super happy. Gettting so close to the 2nd trimester. I can’t wait for our NT scan so we can start announcing to more people.

Gender preference/prediction or outcome: No preference or inclination. Somedays I day dream about having a boy and other days I’m dreaming about a girl. I can’t wait to find out.

Weight gain: none so far. 

What are you researching: When morning sickness ends.

What have you bought: Some maternity clothes and books.

Post # 294
766 posts
Busy bee

sorry guys! I feel easily forgotten here, because I can only get on one a week! I’m a sapphire momma too, root πŸ™‚

here’s an update! I’ll try to come back and catch up later!

Estimated Due Date: September 25th 2012

How far along: 14 weeks and 4 days

Next Appointment: April 7th private ultrasound for gender!!!! πŸ˜€ and April 23 anatomy US.

How are you feeling: still nauseous! ugh. not as fatigued, though. lots of lower back pain.

Gender preference/prediction or outcome: I totally thought boy for a few weeks (DH is one of three!) but I’ve been feeling girl lately..we will see in about a week!

Weight gain: 1 lb.

What are you researching: umm..my research thesis for grad school. LOL.

What have you bought: a snow suit, ILs bought the crib (we just set it up!), and a car – seat protector for under the carseat. tripped over it at marshalls for a great price.

Post # 295
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Estimated Due Date: September 8th 2012

How far along: 16 weeks and 6 days

Next Appointment: April 13th for regular appointment and anatomic scan.

How are you feeling: like myself again πŸ™‚

Gender preference/prediction or outcome: We both think its a girl….we will see.

Weight gain: 2 lb.

What are you researching: nursery inspiration and names

What have you bought: 4 pack of girl onsies, st. pattys day onsie, a few bottles & diapers.

Post # 296
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

@Audreysdance:  I am not leaving that scan until they get a perfect nub shot. NOT LEAVING. But my husband can get his hands on an ultrasound machine because he manages a imaging center….so basically I’ll get ultrasounds for free whenever I want! But the girls there don’t specialize in OB US so they wouldn’t be able to tell me gender, they’d just be able to show my baby if ever I felt the immediate urge to check on him/her.

When do you girls plan on having showers? I think I want mine before the summer ends but as close to the end of summer as I can get. I wanna be BIG! Many over Labor Day weekend? First week of sept?

Post # 298
946 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Estimated Due Date: September 9, 2012

How Far Along: 16 wks 5 days… but I’ve been measuring ahead by about 4 days since the beginning so I’ve been saying I’m 17 weeks πŸ™‚

Next Appointment: April 27, just the quickie check in with my doctor

How are you Feeling: Good. I’ve been lucky to have an easy pregnancy, so now it’s a question of when my energy will come back. I have a feeling I won’t get it back until after MiniRoot leaves for college!

Gender Preference/Prediction or Outcome: BOY!!! Found out today!!! WooooO!!!! I always had a feeling it was a boy.

Weight Gain: 4 lb

What are you Researching: strollers, car seats, nursery decor

What have you Bought: Maternity clothes, although I don’t really need them (yet), new bras (those I definitely needed!). Nothing for baby yet- we were waiting to find out the gender and now it’s shopping time!!

My darling Mother-In-Law told me that her best friends want to throw me a shower- in August. I think I have convinced her that June or July would be better- I want to have plenty of time after the shower to get everything else in order.

Post # 299
132 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a sapphire mama too!

MissRoot congrats on your little boy!

@audrey maybe we can start a google doc like the spring mamas had on their earlier threads. That way we can update it when we get info!

Estimated Due Date: September 6th, 2012

How far along: 17 weeks 1 day

Next Appointment: April 9th for my anatomy scan! Then April 10th for a monthly appointment. I just switched doctors (long story) so it will be the first time I meet my new doc.

How are you feeling: I feel awesome. Way better than the first trimester. Hubs and I took a really long bike ride yesterday and it was wonderful. I am feeling sort of fat. I want a definite bump!

Gender preference/prediction or outcome: most people guess girl from my nub shot. I have felt like its a girl from day one, and hubs is convinced it’s a boy, but I think it’s more to tease me because I alwayyyys say she. We’ll know in about a week!

Weight gain:  4-5 pounds. I didn’t check my weight in the beginning, but I’ve been eating a looot and I’m up about 5 pounds from what I can remember.

What are you researching: When I should start showing. When I will feel movement. I think I may have felt some in the past few days!

What have you bought:  a couple of books and a bunch of long shirts with stretch in them:)

Post # 300
946 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Yay! There are all the Sapphire mamas! I knew we were out here, I just kept feeling alone because it seemed like I was further along than everyone else.So many of us have due dates that are close together too! That’s so exciting!

Post # 301
1236 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Estimated Due Date: Officially 7 October 2012

How Far Along: I’m 13 weeks tomorrow (Sunday my time)

Next Appointment: April 23 with my midwife

How are you Feeling: Pretty good, I was lucky enough not to have any MS but I certainly had days where I felt pretty average and the last few days I’ve been feeling ok.

Gender Preference/Prediction or Outcome: No feeling or preference at this point and we’re not sure if we’ll find out the sex or not.

Weight Gain: Nothing so far, but my shape has certainly changed.

What are you Researching: strollers,

What have you Bought: New bras and a couple of baby books.

I had my second midwife appointment yesterday, baby was a we bit shy but we got to hear the heartbeat which was awesome πŸ™‚  Turns out I have excellent iron stores (above the healthy levels!), no HIV or syphillus (good to know) and my blood type is A+.  All in all, a good appointment and we meet again towards the end of April.

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors