(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 348
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hi Girls!

I don’t post very often but I thought I would update after our anatomical today.  I am 18w 1d today and we had our anatomical at 9am.  I was sooo nervous, i could honestly barely sleep all night.  Our tech was amazing and even though they arent supposed to tell you anything he walked me through everything and showed me everything.  The baby looked great and was wiggling around like crazy through the whole thing and we also found out that it’s a girl!!!!  We are so excited and can’t wait to finally meet her and be able to call her by her name and not ‘it’!!

๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 349
5571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Thanks for laughing with me girls ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@Danielle81:  Congratulations on your little daughter!!! That’s so exciting!

Post # 351
158 posts
Blushing bee

It’s done, it’s done!!! Our google doc is done!!!

I added everyone I could see that did the most recent thread “update.” The doc is editable by everyone so feel free to add yourself or update your info. I put everyone in order by due date, so let’s keep it organized! You can add rows above or below by highlighting a row and clicking insert at the top!

YAY! let me know if we need anything else.

Also, when we start a new thread try to post the link to it in the first post so we can keep it in an easy place to find.

Post # 352
158 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Running Elley:  LOL at your shoes!!!! hahaha I am imagining you walking around like that all day. So funny!

Post # 353
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@yellowbird:  Thanks for creating the doc! I didn’t do the most recent update on the thread (oopsies, we already all know I’m completely losing my mind anyway :)) so I went ahead and added myself. It’s really nice to be able to keep track of where everyone is!

Post # 354
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Thanks for the welcome!

View original reply
@sorrycharlie:  Yes, sorry I saw your nub shot!  I think it looks like a girl, too. 

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  Are you by any chance seeing Avalon Midwives?

View original reply
@taders:  LOL at your co-worker!

Post # 355
691 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@NJLauren122:  Hi! Yes, I am! Are you planning to see them? You can PM me if you’d like! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 356
691 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Hahahaha at the shoe story! I just totally blank out during my preggo brain moments….

View original reply
@yellowbird:  Yay! Thanks for creating the doc! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 357
210 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@taders:  I’m a November mama!!! : )

I’ve been quiet lately because I’ve not had anything cheerful to say (horrible morning/all day sickness) but after a whole THREE DAYS without puking, I’m feeling more optimistic : )

I’ve been reading everyone’s updates though, it’s so exciting how quickly this first trimester is going!

Okay so a little refresher….. 

Estimated Due Date: November 6

How far along: 9 weeks

Next Appointment: April 27 for full physical

How are you feeling: Last week, really miserable, some days the sickness was starting at 5am and I was puking up a storm all day and feeling crap the whole day and night. The last few days have been so much better though and with my new pills from the doc, I’m hoping I have many more puke-free days ahead! Yeah!

Gender preference/prediction or outcome: Ooooh not sure – will be delighted either way

Weight gain: A few pounds – what morning sickness takes away, excessive chocolate eating gives back : )

What are you researching: I’ve kind of stopped that for now

What have you bought: Nothing for baby, plenty of meds for me : )

Post # 358
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@Danielle81:  congrats on your baby girl!

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  i knoooooow. I think i’m just going to do it. I need to have faith that everything is fine and hey, if its not…i guess i’d rather know now:/ PLUS I want to see the pic duh

@yellowbird: yay! Thank u thank u thank u for the googledoc! I might have to change my due date up/down a day or two after my NT scan because me & my doctor are argueing over due dates haha (i know, i didnt go to med school or anything, but im putting up a good fight!)

Post # 359
691 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@TurtleDoves:  DH and I had the NT scan but knew that we wouldn’t do anything different if we got positive results. We figured that it gave us some extra time to set up any special needs our baby would require should there be a problem.

I can’t believe how much I’m feeling the boys now! They move a lot when I eat and when I’m in the car (they don’t like the seat belt!). It’s such strange feeling but so cool at the same time!

I’m super excited today because we scored a free pack and play on Freecycle in our area… I love that site. DH is going to pick it up around lunchtime!

I’m also excited because I can say that I’m done with work at the end of this month! My job has been jerking me around about light duty (I’m a visiting nurse) and they still haven’t provided a position, so I told them that I’m going on leave at the end of April! They totally understand. I’ve been having a lot of back pain and sciatic pain at work from standing/bending, and my belly is already getting huge!

I bought a support belt to help me with my back pain… even though it was expensive (I got it at Destination Maternity because I couldn’t wait for it to be shipped…) it has really helped so far. It comes with a hot/cold pack that tucks in the back, so that should be helpful too!

(TMI alert) – Is anyone else kind of swollen in the lady parts department? I’ve been feeling a bit uncomfortable down there, and I know that there’s a ton of blood flow in that area now but it’s not the greatest feeling!

Post # 360
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Danielle81:  Congratulations on your girl!

View original reply
@yellowbird: Ah, so exciting! Thanks for making the doc!! 

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  So fun that the boys are moving around so much! And glad that you’re taking a break from work! I was worried about you and how your job was being jerks about your light duty stuff. I can’t say that I have any issues just yet with the lady parts, but I’ve definitely heard that they can get sore b/c of the blood flow. Maybe grab some of those ice packs and stick them down there! Haha…

Things are going well here too! I am starting to feel a bit better during the day. I do still get sick every once in a while (last night when going to bed, I felt awful), and still really tired, but definitely not as often as before! I’m still super scared that I’m going to show up to one of my appointments and something is going to be wrong. Any others who have had a MC feel the same way? Does that fear in the back of your head ever go away?

Post # 361
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod: I’ve been feeling that fear…especially this week. For some reason I’m just convinced that my NT scan isn’t going to show a heartbeat or something on Thursday. I asked my mom to go with me and now I’m regretting it because I’m not sure I want her to be there if we find something like that out. I’ve been feeling a little bit better in the MS department this week and feeling growing pains/general abdominal discomfort and it’s really making me completely paranoid.

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors