(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 362
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  It’s gotta be tough…try to stay strong and know your body is doing just what it needs to!  I know everything will be okay!

Been a little MIA here due to work stuff and being super nervous about my lack of symptoms.  But we saw the little baguette yesterday, and thankfully, h/she is perfect.  

Estimated Due Date: Confirmed yesterday – October 28th

How far along: 10 weeks, 2 days

Next Appointment: April 20 for NT scan

How are you feeling: Totally fine.  And now reassured that it’s possible to have zero symptoms but a healthy baby, so I’ll stop complaining and wishing for m/s now!  

Gender preference/prediction or outcome: We’re team GREEN all the way.  I’d lke a girl because I love our names and we can’t decide on a boy’s name, but that is the only reason I really have a preference.  I had a dream that it was a boy.  My mom is doing the “needle test” on me this weekend…she’s done it for 13 years and she’s never been wrong, so we’ll see!

Weight gain: Ugh – 3 pounds in 3 weeks.  However, I’m hoping it is mostly because I was having a very constipated day at the doc yesterday!

What are you researching: Nada…no more googling for me.  It just gave me horrible dreams.

What have you bought: a summer dress and tunic with some “room”, and that’s pretty much it…but I think I definitely need to go clothes shopping this weekend because I am running out of clothes that I don’t look fat in.

Post # 363
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  I really don’t think the worry will ever go away. I’m constantly worrying. I had a great day Saturday with no morning sickness. Of course I was worried until the next morning when I felt like crap and threw up. I try to take it a day at a time.

Post # 364
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@Running Elley:  OMG, the shoe pic is awesome! Your poor feet must have been hurting so much last night! Ouch.

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  I worry every single day that something may happen. πŸ™ Not sure if it will ever fully go away. But I really do deep down think this is it for us!! πŸ™‚

Post # 365
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  yay for another Nov mama on this thread! I was feeling lonely πŸ˜‰

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  omg thats sooo exciting you are feeling them! That must be the best feeling in the world πŸ™‚

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod: &
View original reply
@Running Elley:  I have never had an m/c, but I just wanted to say I am sure it must be tough to have that fear, but I have full faith that both of you will be just fine and that you will both be bringing home your little ones! Have you considered purchasing an at home doppler for some reassurance for in between appts?

View original reply
@lotam240:  hello fellow symptomless friend! glad to see you back πŸ™‚ I was at my first OB appt yesterday and I told my doc I had no symptoms, and she said it really is more common than it seems. She said everyone’s bodies react to hormones in a different way, and that more hormones does not equal more symptoms. I am glad you are feeling more confident about everything and so glad that baby baguette is doing great! πŸ™‚ oh and that needle test your mom does sounds pretty cool!

Post # 366
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

@Running Elley:

View original reply
@lotam240:
View original reply
@taders:
View original reply
@Jenn23:
View original reply
@IslandLove07: Thank you all…and good to know that I’m not crazy or alone in my feelings. I just think of poor Miss Bonnie Blue and can’t help but think the worst sometimes.  

View original reply
@lotam240: & 
View original reply
@IslandLove07:  Glad your lack of symptoms were justified and great to hear your little ones are growning strong :o) I have thought about getting a doppler, but I don’t think my husband would let me. I’d check the baby every night and drive him crazy!

Post # 367
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  I know what you mean; anytime we hear anything heartbreaking, it shakes us all up. What I do to help calm those fears sometimes is to just say to myself…its out of my control, its out of my hands….we are all doing everything we can to make sure our babies are safe and healthy- taking prenatals, eating good foods, abstaining from unhealthy things, and getting proper prenatal care- the rest is all out of our control, but at least we are doing everything we can do. So, I could either spend my whole pregnancy being worried about what is not in my hands and what I cannot control, or I can enjoy my pregnancy and whats to come. This is just a little speech I give myself when I start to worry about everything lol (and I am a worry wart by nature). Hopefully this helps!

Post # 368
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  It does…a lot! Thanks for that. Sometimes I need a swift kick in the butt to get my head back where it belongs :o) 

Post # 370
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Can’t wait to hear your news tomorrow. How exciting!!!  Sorry about the rough time you are having now with looking for jobs. I hope something good arises and soon!!! Thinking good thoughts for you!

Post # 372
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Thanks Ladies!  We are so excited and it’s so nice to be able to call her by her name or she instead of it!!!!  I felt like such a mean mommy with it!!

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Good luck tomorrow!  We went yesterday and it was so amazing to watch her!  She was wiggling and moving all over the place!!  Let us know how it goes and if you find out the gender!! πŸ™‚

Post # 373
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  I know what you mean about worrying over lack of symptoms, even though I haven’t had a mc before, it’s very easy to worry that everything is okay when there’s no way of knowing inbetween appointments.
View original reply
@IslandLove07:  had some great advice there, I’m going to try and follow it too : )

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Yeeeaaah how exciting that it’s your anatomy scan!!! Can’t wait to hear how it went! Sorry it’s tough for you at home right now, I hope it works out with your husband’s job.

View original reply
@Danielle81:  Congratulations on your pink one : )

Major Too Much Information alert (but if I can’t ask on here where can I, lol) – did any of you ladies notice any discharge that’s more like mucus? As in a bit green? Sorry for the icky details but I’m sure I read something about it on here once so rather than panic I thought oh, okay then. But ew!

Post # 374
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  Yepp, got that kind of mucus starting around the time period where you are right now! I of course got paranoid and posted about it and a lot of us have gotten it/experienced it. Totally normal πŸ™‚

Post # 375
210 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Ahhh thanks so much, I’m glad I didn’t imagine it : ) Who knew our bits could make so much weird stuff???

Post # 376
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  so excited for your anatomy scan! I think things will get better at home….job issues make everything stressful and it’ll bring any marriage into fight-ville but it.will.get.better. Stress is harrrrd to cope with…people take it out on those closest to them. we all do….I do think that the tension of you not working will be GREATLY lessend when baby arrives because he’ll SEE how much you do work (at home rasiing his child) that he will appreciate you more in the house. He’ll think HE’S the lucky one for being able to leave & go to work haha 

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors