(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 377
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  I totally second what TurtleDoves said in her last post. It’s such a stressful time when you move and when jobs aren’t going the way you’d planned. If you don’t drive, how can he blame you anyway! Just  keep doing everything you can and he’ll come around and realize he’s taking the stress out on you. I do the same thing with my hubs (I’m the stressed one!!) i feel so bad that he gets the brunt of my stresses. I’m so excited for your gender scan!!!! YAYAY

Post # 378
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

MissRoot –
cograts on your little boy! 

Danielle81- congrats on your little girl

I’m going to add to the google doc but i figure i’ll post here too.  Hope you all are feeling well!  I’m doing great, will be moving into some maternity pants very, very soon.  my work pants are a little snug & i have to unbutton them when sitting.  Guess I know where I’ll be this weekend..

Estimated Due Date: October 9, 2012

How far along: 13 weeks 1 day

Next Appointment: April 24 (but I forgot, we are in Myrtle beach that week so i’ll have to reschedule)

How are you feeling: Been feeling great!  Feeling human!  I can eat without feeling like it’s going to come back up & my DH was so excited that I cooked 2 nights in a row (he’s been doing all the cooking & Grocery shopping)

Gender preference/prediction or outcome: Just a healthy baby

Weight gain: none, down 6lbs.

What are you researching: Not much – getting caught up on the weddingbee posts

What have you bought: nothing yet.  figure we will wait until we know what we are having.

Post # 379
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Good luck today!!

View original reply
@Danielle81:  Congrats on finding out its a girl! Yay!

View original reply
@Meshka:  You are just one day behind me. ๐Ÿ™‚ (I’m 13w 2d)  Glad you are feeling better! Me too. I can cook and eat most things again. Still dry heave every morning, but feel good once I’ve had breakfast. I think the 2nd trimester is way better than the 1st! haha

So excited. Our townhouse is officially listed as of last night. Now we need a buyer!!!

Post # 380
292 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Good luck selling!

Post # 381
304 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Jenn23:  I’m right there with you on the dry heave in the morning.  I still have a ‘puke bowl’ next to my side of the bed…..I have found that you don’t have to feel sick to be sick….just brushing my teeth was enough to make me pray to the porcelin gods.  i know, Too Much Information. 

We too are tossing around the idea of relisting our house.  we had it on the market until right before the wedding in October.  But with my luck, it will sell right around my due date and my DH will have to do the packing & moving by himself.  Plus, we have my mother in laws house on the market and we are paying the mortgage etc on that until it sells, so i’d really like to just get that one sold and then worry about our house when the baby is here.   I hope your townhouse sells quickly!  Are you guys looking to buy a house or are you just relocating?

Post # 382
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Audreysdance: Good luck at your anatomy scan today! I hope all goes well! And sorry to hear about the stressors at home. Just remind your DH that you have found a few things, but you couldn’t get to them and he said it wasn’t worth it. It’s definitely going to be tough for a little while, but hopefully things will start to look up soon!

View original reply
@travelgirl1: Totally have funky discharge too. Someone asked me the other day if I’m relieved that I don’t have to have my period for 9 months. I just laughed and said that it’s a trade off with the other funky symptoms that come along with pregnancy. Not to mention the marathon bleeding that comes after the baby does!

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Congrats on listing your house! Hopefully you find a buyer quickly!!

Thanks to everyone who helped to ease my fears. I think that will always be in the back of my mind, but I’ll be missing out on enjoying my pregnancy if I dwell on it!

Post # 383
1479 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  What time is your appointment? I can’t wait to add another gender confirmation to our list!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 384
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

Thanks, guys. We’re attempting to sell the townhouse so we can buy a single family home before Baby P arrives. ๐Ÿ™‚  There are a bunch of nice houses in our area and the prices are fantastic, but the wildcard is hour townhouse. Many townhouses in our development have been sitting for more than 6 months. My due date is in 6 months. lol So we’re giving ourselves a deadline of early August to sell our house. If not, we’ll remove the listing and stay put. I don’t want to sell our house and have to move into a new house at 9 mos pregnant! The only problem with this plan is that I can’t decorate a nursery since I don’t know where we’ll be. ๐Ÿ™  Hopefully, our house sells soon so we can move and I can get started on the nursery!!

View original reply
@Meshka:  I feed my dog first thing every morning after letting him outside to pee and as soon as I open his food bin and get a whiff of that lovely dog food, I immediately start dry heaving. Yuck! How long did you have it on the market before the wedding? Good luck if you decide to try again!

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  It’s in my mind all the time. Just last night I started worrying that Baby P had passed away. I can’t wait until my next appt in two weeks so we can hear the heartbeat and confirm everything is OK. It truly is so hard! I totally know what you are going through!!

Post # 385
210 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Good luck today! So exciting!!!

View original reply
@Meshka:  Yay, congrats! I love to hear how much better people are feeling in the 2nd trimester – gives me hope : )

View original reply
@Jenn23:  That’s great about listing your house! Fingers crossed you find a buyer soon! And ewwww I couldn’t even imagine having to feed a dog feeling like this, poor you!

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  Ha ha, I’m glad to hear I’m not alone : )

Post # 386
799 posts
Busy bee

I love house shopping!! I should be an agent, LOL…..

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Hope your place sells quick!

I think my nausea has passed……last day or two I have been able to stretch meals again and I don’t seem to have any aversions anymore? Could either mean the worst or just be a product of being almost 13 weeks and things easing up a little?

Our dog is on gross food (yummy to him) from the vet this week and I am not even having issues with that (aside from thinking as I would preggs or not) that it’s gross!

I am so totally off the team green bandwagon right now! Lots of time yet to really decide, but yah….I need to find out to have a positive to this pregnancy away from all the scares and use finding out a a positive move forward point….pending we get there…..of course…..

Post # 387
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Good luck with the townhouse! My fingers are crossed for you!!!!

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  CAN’T WAIT to hear your gender announcement today!!!

NT scan for us tomorrow and the big reveal on Sunday. I’m nervous but excited!

Post # 388
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Danielle81:  Are you right in Toronto? Or “around”…..I am GTA…..East!

Post # 389
210 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Beebug: 
View original reply
@Danielle81:   Oooh I’m in Toronto too! One of the other November mamas is from TO too. We should have a pregnant bee meet-up one day!

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors