(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 392
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Awwww congratulations! Let us know what kind of cute stuff you bought : )

Post # 394
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  congrats on your baby BOY!!!!!

Post # 395
158 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  So exciting! Congrats on your little man! Now I’m sooosososos excited for mine. I only have to survive 4 more days!!!

Post # 396
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  So excited for you!  Can’t wait to see pic!!!

Post # 397
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  Oh yay! Yes absolutely!

Post # 398
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Estimated Due Date: Doc says Sept 30th, but our first ultrasound measured Oct. 6th 

How far along: 13w, 5d

Next Appointment: April 24th for our checkup, but I am going to try to get them to do a quick ultrasound to see if we can determine gender. 

How are you feeling: Back to normal, still gagging here and there but nothing like a couple of weeks ago! 

Gender preference/prediction or outcome: Hubby thinks it’s a boy (but would be equally as thrilled with a girl), I would love either one!

Weight gain: Ugh -8 lbs since my first appointment in February. However, now that I have more energy, I will be hitting the gym more often!

What are you researching: Just reading the boards, here and on hellobee. I love reading all of the birth stories! Getting more nursery inspiration pics from pinterest.

What have you bought: umm, too much! Target had a huge sale a while back: crib, changing table, pack and play, Chicco travel system and a breast pump. Other small things too, mainly from the just between friends sale we had recently. Trying to buy things here and there so it doesn’t all add up at the end. Most of those things we probably wouldn’t receive at our baby shower so I just bit the bullet. No more though!!

Post # 399
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

@AUDREYDANCE: OMGGGG!!!!!!! THAT’S WONDERFUL! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! that’s super exciting:):)

*wthell is a pee pee t-pee? I can kinda guess from context but I am very scared now….is it necessary unless I basically want to be peed on all the time?

Post # 400
210 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Beebug:  Yay! Let’s wait a few weeks till we can all go out in public without gagging then set something up : )

View original reply
@Lilyann:  Congrats and welcome!

I’m loving today. I’m a freelance journalist and I’m writing a gift guide for new/expectant moms for Mother’s Day, so I’m being sent lots of samples to try out. Today I got some huge chocolate bars for cravings, an oil diffuser to take away smells that set off morning sickness and some sexy maternity lingerie. I’ll let you all know if they’re any good : )

Post # 401
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Congrats on your little boy!

Post # 402
7294 posts
Busy Beekeeper

hey Fall pregnant bees! i decided to join this thread too! I just found out like 2 weeks ago that i am pregnant!! I haven’t read this whole thread yet – 10 pages seems overwhelming, but i will skim it over the next few days so i can get to know all of you  🙂

For now, I will copy and paste what i put in the November board:

Estimated Due Date: 11/4/12 (based on an online due date calculator – i have not yet had my first doctor’s appt)

How far along: 9 weeks 3 days!

Next Appointment: April 23rd will be first appt, that was the earliest they could squeeze me in! I don’t even know what to expect will happen, like will I have an u/s since i will be 12 weeks then?!  I hope so!  I plan to call them soon to ask what the appt is going to entail.

How are you feeling: Now I am super happy and excited, although i still go thru stages of denial (maybe cuz i have had like NO symptoms?!).  I am also nervous and sometimes get a little depressed when i think of how all our plans for the next couple of years have now changed – we weren’t planning to have kids for a couple more years, but at the same time, i can’t wait!  make sense?

Is it what you expected: Not really. Part of the reason i was so shocked when i found out is because even with my late period, i was CONVINCED i was not pregnant. I was actually worried i was going through early menopause, LOL.  So basically i was wondering how could i be pregnant for 7 weeks and have no clue? I didn’t feel anything.  And because i don’t have good sleeping habits, it was normal for me to feel tired some days. And i always pee a lot, so i didn’t notice i was peeing more! Now i seem to be aware of these things.

What are you researching: um, everything! sometimes i just stand in the aisle of the grocery store googling if i can have diet soda, if i can wear latex gloves to clean, if i be around fresh paint. Basically i google everything i do and eat, lol.

What have you bought: As soon as i got my BFP, i ran out to the store to get another test and the book “What to expect when you’re expecting”. That’s all so far. I think i am refraining from buying anything else until i have an u/s and hear the heart beat AND until i start showing, then i might finally believe 100% that i am pregnant!

Post # 403
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  CONGRATS!   A beautiful bouncing baby boy! 

View original reply
@Jenn23:  I think it was on the market for 7 months.  We had an offer but the guy really low balled it!  i’m talking more than 20k, when we countered, he said ‘no, i don’t really want the house, i thought they were in trouble and needed to get out of it now’  So we are still there and i’m thinking we will remain there for about another year. 

Post # 404
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@dynamic_duo:  Congrats!  Welcome to the group.  For me, it still doesn’t seem real.  I look in the mirror at my little bump and keep saying ‘holy crap, i’m going to have a baby’  Maybe the next ultra sound will make it seem more real 🙂

Post # 405
1479 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Yay! Another Blue Baby! Congrats!

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors