(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 407
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@Beebug:  
View original reply
@travelgirl1:  I am actually in Richmond Hill!  We should totally have a pregger meet up!!  That would be so fun!  Maybe we can even get a mommy group going! ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@A
View original reply
udreysdance:  Congrats!!!!!  So happy that everything went well and that you got to find out!  And now the shopping fun begins!

My friend at work gave me a bag full of baby girl stuff.  She just had a girl a few months ago and she already grew out of a lot!  Saved us SO much money!  I love hand me downs!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  
View original reply
@Jenn23:  Thanks girls!  So exciting!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 408
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Awww so cute!!!

View original reply
@Danielle81:  
View original reply
@Beebug: – we have another Toronto mama now with
View original reply
@dynamic_duo: – a preggers/mommy group would be so much fun! Should we all try and meet up next month maybe? 

Post # 409
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@Danielle81:  you got lucky—I don’t have any friends who have kids…and this baby is the first baby in my family in a long time….i don’t see myself getting any hand me downs:(((

Post # 410
7294 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  @Beebug: 
View original reply
@Danielle81:  yay! i am so down for a TO preggers bee meetup!  I can go anytime – i have no sickness so far, but will wait till the rest of you feel good to go  ๐Ÿ™‚  

Post # 411
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@travelgirl1:  
View original reply
@dynamic_duo:  I am totally down!  I’m feeling pretty good these days (just a little tired every now and then) but I’m sure I can get some energy to meet up with you guys! (and beebug of course!!)

View original reply
@TurtleDoves:  I consider us sooo lucky.  My DH just got home from work and he was sooo shocked with all the clothes!  Saved us a couple hundred dollars for sure!  You never know tho. Throughout to some friends or something and they might have stuff or know people who do!

Post # 412
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Lilyann: & 
View original reply
@dynamic_duo:  Welcome to the Fall boards! Happy and healthy 9 months to both of you! 

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Ahhh! Congratulations on your boy! So exciting! 

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors