(Closed) Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 122
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  oh myyy goodness, how adorable ๐Ÿ™‚ AWESOME news! I can’t wait to find out if your intuition is right!!  how exciting!!

Post # 123
5571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  Oh my goodness he’s precious already!!! Congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m SO happy about this!

Post # 124
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  I hope your intuition is correct!

Post # 125
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

Thanks everyone! And if my intuition isn’t right, we’ll have a beautiful baby girl that I get to dress up in the most adorable dresses :o) I’ll be happy either way b/c I think we’re finally getting our take home baby!

Post # 127
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hey ladies!

I recently got my bfp on Saturday after 2 long years. 

Went to the doctor yesterday they did an ultra sound and everything looks good for only being 4 weeks. 

So excited to finally be able to join one of these boards!

Post # 128
Bee
6468 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  I know I’m being cheeky stalking the preggo boards, but I have to say – YOUR BABY IS SO FREAKING CUTE ALREADY. That is all.

Love, slightly jealous Jag. xxx

Post # 129
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@FutureMrsNogueras:  congratulations! You definitely deserve to be here! Happy and healthy 9 months! 

Peas – congrats! He is adorable! I bet you are so excited to meet him. Are you guys finding out when you can? 

I think my little one is going through a growth spurt or something. I have been soooo hungry lately! Like every couple hours I find my self starving for something to eat. 

Post # 130
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Audreysdance: I know! I was so hoping for a nub shot too!! I’ll just have to be patient :o)

View original reply
@FutureMrsNogueras:  Congrats and welcome! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!

View original reply
@jaguar:  Thanks Jag! Your baby is coming next!! Good luck with your upcoming IVF cycle!!

View original reply
@PennyLainne:  Yes! I was on the fence about finding out, but my husband really wants to know. Since I’m sort of indifferent, I don’t mind finding out too! So another two months until that! And I totally go through days like that…feeling like I can’t stop eating! I chalk it up to growth spurs too ;o) 

Post # 131
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Well after a M/C in December…

I am 6weeks now. (got my fingers crossed)

My boobs feel like someone is shoving an icepick in my nipples to my chest bone and twisting around but hey…

Post # 132
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@ignatiangal:  LOL on the icepick comment! It gets better! Congratulations and welcome. Hoping this is your take home baby!

Post # 133
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@FutureMrsNogueras:  Congratulations and welcome!

View original reply
@ignatiangal:  congrats! I hope this is your sticky baby!

Post # 134
1088 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  That is exciting! I cannot wait to see if your intuition is right!

View original reply
@ignatiangal:  It does get better! I swear! Welcome and congrats!!

Post # 135
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  Ah! So cute!! Love that photo. ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@ignatiangal:  Congrats and welcome!!! Sorry about the sore boobs. Mine hurt more in the beginning and are better now. Hopefully it gets better for you soon!!

View original reply
@FutureMrsNogueras:  Congrats and welcome!!! I hear you on the long time. Took me almost 2 years, too. You must be so, so excited!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 136
5571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@ignatiangal:  Welcome!!! There are quite a few of us pregnant post-MC on here, such a blessing!

I just had to share this…look what I found on my FIL’s fridge last night ๐Ÿ™‚ He must be getting excited!

The topic ‘Fallin for you Baby – Fall Babies 2012 Part Deux (2)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors