Boy

Girl

Team Green

• Post # 392
    349 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
    @Jenn23:  congrats on your little boy!!!! your intuition was dead on!!

and

View original reply
    @hopefulmama:  congrats on your baby girl!!!! that must have been the best surprise 🙂

cant wait to hear from beebug!!!!!

Post # 393
    799 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

LOL. I have physio at 1pm. Then have to go home for lunch, figure I will stay home the rest of the afternoon and work from home, and then 4:10pm cannot come soon enough! DH is meeting me there after his workday!

It’s going to come so quick!

I am going to message FutureJessicaMcB on facebook, and then get on here as soon as I can after, but of course stop at family’s houses first on the way home to deliver the news!

Post # 394
    304 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

@hopefulmama:Congrats!  Welcome to Team Pink!  And Happy Birthday!

@Jenn23:Congrats!  Welcome to Team Blue!  You look very cute in your 1st bump pic.

@Running Elley: I must say, I’m a bit jealous, you got some great pics there.  Congrats & welcome to Team Blue

What an exciting day on WB!

Post # 395
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: April 2010

Thanks, everyone!

I forgot to say earlier that I found out today that I have an anterior placenta. I’ve been wondering for a few weeks now if that was the case, since I feel less movement than most of you. She said it definitely is anterior. Now when the Perinatologist came in to go over everything with us, I asked him if the anterior placenta is why I feel less movement at this point. He said, “Nah, that’s overrated”. lol 

Post # 396
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
    @hopefulmama:  Can’t think of a better birthday surprise. Happy Birthday!

View original reply
    @roxy821:  We’re going out to dinner to celebrate and then when we get home, I will remind my husband about the bet and what he has to do. haha I can’t wait!

View original reply
    @Beebug:  2 more hours!!!

Post # 397
    5669 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2010

So glad everyone’s baby is doing great! What an exciting day for the fall boards 🙂

@Beebug- We can’t wait to hear your exciting new tonight!

Post # 398
    5976 posts
    Bee Keeper

View original reply
    @hopefulmama:  Happy birthday! What a great surprise :o) 

Post # 399
    7294 posts
    Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
    @hopefulmama:  haha thats such a cute picture and story. congrats on your baby girl!!

i had my second prenatal appt.  my doctor is so nonchalent. i think i just need to start asking for more info. he said “everything is good”. meaning from the bloodwork and ultrasound i did in first tri.  i wanted to hear more details!  but I am definitely happy that there no problems so far!!  And we also got to hear the heartbeat again today, i love it!    

And as for my blood pressure, the only thing he could do was increase my dosage of medication (to double what it was), so hopefully this does the trick.  And at least it was a bit lower today than in the office than it was last weekend when i had my 3 day headache – but it was still high enough that he increased the meds. 

Finally, i have my anatomy scan in 3 weeks, i can hardly wait!

Post # 401
    391 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

Where are you Beebug? I’m impatiently waiting to hear the news!

Post # 402
    171 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

yay congrats to those that found out the gender! I finally got around to posting a bump photo on the bump thread and thought i’d post here too! This is a 21 week shot of my girl!

Post # 403
    5571 posts
    Bee Keeper

View original reply
    @Mrs D:  You look great!!!!

Another shout out to BEEBUG!!!

Post # 405
    391 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
    @Mrs D:  You look great! all belly

Post # 406
    799 posts
    Busy bee

Well I voted in the gender poll….

Sorry about the delay! Our phone has been off.the.hook. lots of family and friends to speak with and tell them the news!

No surprises, she’s a girl 🙂

The topic ‘Falling for you Baby pt 4, Fall 2012 mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors