Boy

Girl

Team Green

• Post # 407
    304 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
    @Beebug:  Congrats! Welcome to team pink!

Post # 408
    5571 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
    @Beebug:  Congratulations!!!

Post # 410
    171 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
    @Beebug:  Yay congrats on team pink!!

Post # 411
    1128 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
    @Beebug:  Yay team pink!!

Post # 412
    1479 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

Yay, congrats to all the mamas who found out gender today! So exciting!

Just wanted to pop in and let my fellow fall mamas who are thinking about cloth diapering know that Cotton Babies is doing their Buy 5, Get One Free sale right now on bumGenius 4.0…. I just ordered 12! (all of my friends/family think its so weird/crazy that we’re going to cloth diaper, so I figure registering for them won’t help!). 

Post # 413
    5496 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
    @Beebug:  Yay!!! Congrats on your ‘lil girl!!! So happy for you!

My husband and I just got home from having a nice dinner out, celebrating the good news! I’m just so happy and so glad we found out we are having a boy!

Post # 414
    241 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

@Jenn23 Congrats again on your little boy!  So happy for you!

View original reply
    @hopefulmama:  welcome to team pink!  Love the picture of your little lady!

Post # 415
    799 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    @Miss Root:  We are going to be CD’ing too! I plan on buying ours too instead of registering! I am a little nervous about how to start in terms of brand selection, fitting baby best, which ones I like the best, etc and not getting stuck with a brand I don’t like! Balance of having enough to start and get by and then pic a fave brand and stock up from there on in!

Post # 416
    799 posts
    Busy bee

And thank-you everyone! A few people have asked me if it feels real now or any different! It doesn’t at all, I was pretty set on my gut feeling and so now it still feels like we carry on as normal!

She was super co-operative for measurements, got to see her mouth opening and closing a few times, my favourite was her hand opening and closing and just the clearness of her arms and legs moving around in there! Spine and ribs were very clear! We got just one picture to take with us, profile shot!

DH is beyond pumped, he has been really funny tonight, super excited, emotional, and just pumped….it’s pretty awesome just seeing him! Told her already she can’t date until she’s 25….ohh here we go!

Post # 417
    391 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
    @Beebug:  Congrats on your girl! I guessed right for all three of you. lol

Post # 418
    5571 posts
    Bee Keeper

Just went and started our registries at Target and Buy Buy Baby! How fun 🙂

Post # 419
    349 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
    @Mrs D:  you look amazing!!! love your bump!!

View original reply
    @Beebug:  congrats on your little girl!!!! you were right all along! You were my only right guess yesterday haha

View original reply
    @Running Elley:  omg how exciting!! i cant wait to start ours 🙂

Almost 16 weeks and getting more of a baby bump instead of bloat bump…love it! other than that still doing good and just couting down the days until our anatomy scan!

Post # 420
    148 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

@Mrs D: You look great!  I need to work up the courage to post a bump picture of myself soon!

@Beebug: Congrats on your little girl!!  I can’t wait until our appointment.  Not until June 11….couple more weeks to go!

Post # 421
    74 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

Just wanted to chime in and say that our early gender scan (it was elective) at 16 weeks was wrong, looks like we are not having a girl! We had our actual anatomy scan on Tuesday that definitely revealed a BOY! It’s our first little one, so we don’t care either way as long as baby is healthy!

Congrats to all of you other ladies that are finding out gender! Such an exciting time!
    PS. I wish I could change my vote Undecided, maybe when we start a new thread we can redo the poll!

The topic ‘Falling for you Baby pt 4, Fall 2012 mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors