Boy

Girl

Team Green

• Post # 437
    260 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
    @roxy821:  Thanks Roxy!  We are praying that I can go back to work soon and that everything will calm down.  Still getting some contractions but not as bad as they were.

View original reply
    @IslandLove07:  Thank you.  I’m doing ok.  Just feel very helpless and wish there was more I can do.  I had being so relient on other people but I know I have to do whats best for our baby girl.  I will be 26 weeks on Sunday so moving a long but hoping she holds out for a while longer!

View original reply
    @Beebug:  Thanks Bee!  Keep us updated on how your SIL and the baby are doing!

@Jenn: Thanks Jenn!  we’re looking forward to seeing the OB today and see what he says.

Post # 438
    241 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
    @Beebug:  Congrats on your girl and welcome to team pink!! Glad your little lady cooperated so much during the ultrasound!

Post # 439
    391 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
    @Lilyann:  Congrats on your BOY! I had a gender reveal at 16 weeks too. But they told me boy, so that seems less likely to be wrong… I hope.

View original reply
    @Danielle81:  Oh no. That sounds scary. You’re in my thoughts and I hope everything is ok with your LO.

View original reply
    @Beebug:  Keeping your SIL in my thoughts and prayers.

Post # 440
    349 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
    @Danielle81:  I’m so sorry :/ you and your baby girl are in my prayers!! i hope your OB can give you some answers today…

Post # 441
    158 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

I have been MIA for awhile! Im officially 25 weeks today! Congrats on all the gender reveals yesterday!! It makes everything so exciting! In the last two weekhave had my gender reveal party for my friends and family, graduated from dental school, and went on a graduation trip/babymoon. We went on a cruise in the southern Caribbean and it was so amazing and relaxing. Now I’m in the middle of moving out of myapartment, we have to be done by tomorrow. I have yet to even register or anything and baby is only three months away! It’s getting very real!

Beebug, I’m praying your sil and baby are fine, and Danielle thank goodness things seem to have slowed down! 

Baby yellowbird’s gender reveal party was a hit! So I can officially announce here that… She’s – girl!!! Ill try to upload a picture of the cake pops that everyone bit into, hopefully it will work! Yay!

Post # 442
    799 posts
    Busy bee

Ugh. Heart RACING

Update two hours ago was meds seemed to be helping SIL and everything had calmed down. I just got a message from Father-In-Law and as soon as OR is available she is going in for a section. Holy moly…..

Post # 443
    391 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    @yellowbird:  Congrats on your girl!!!

Post # 445
    799 posts
    Busy bee

Baby boy is here, so far both Mom and baby are ok. Holy smokes.

Post # 446
    391 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    @Audreysdance:  go for it so we can get a more accurate poll!

View original reply
    @Beebug:  That sounds like good news. Hope all stays well.

Post # 447
    5976 posts
    Bee Keeper

View original reply
    @Beebug: Congratulations on being an auntie! Do they have a name yet?

Post # 448
    5669 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2010

@Beebug- I am so glad to hear that! Congrats on being an auntie!

Post # 449
    799 posts
    Busy bee

I don’t think SIL is conscious yet. I have no idea on name. All I got was “Baby boy, both are ok so far”. Oye.

Post # 451
    799 posts
    Busy bee

Flights were cheaper this last minute at Christmastime! I wish it was a tad closer and we’d drive it overnight tonight.

The topic ‘Falling for you Baby pt 4, Fall 2012 mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors