(Closed) Falling for you baby…Fall Babies 2012 part 3

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

@dynamic_duo:  Congrats again and welcome to the Fall thread!! πŸ™‚

@Audreysdance:  Congrats on finding out it’s a boy! Yay! Love the photos. The foot pic is adorable!!

@Meshka:  Sorry it didn’t work out. I can’t believe he didn’t counter back. Sounds like a strange guy! I hope you have success next time you list the house!!

Post # 5
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hey ladies! Just got back from my NT scan and it was AMAZING! I have about a million pictures of our LO now and zI absolutely love them πŸ™‚ My mom came and was fascinated the whole time, technology has gotten a lot better since she had my brother 14 years ago (huge age difference between us). Here are 3 of the pictures that we got. Everying looked perfect measurement wise, she thinks my placenta will be anterior but she couldn’t be sure because it hasn’t fully moved up yet. OH she also moved my due date to October 17th. I’m 12w1d πŸ™‚

Post # 7
5977 posts
Bee Keeper

@Running Elley:  OMG…so cute!! I love the second picture with his/her feet up in the air! Love it!!!

@Audreysdance:  Not sure if you saw on the other thread, but congrats on your little boy!!

Post # 8
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@Audreysdance:  Thanks girly πŸ™‚ I feel so much better after seeing the LO in there kicking around and stretching out and bouncing off the bottom of my uterus. It was precious! The nub is the really light thing in the last picture on the left, the tech guessed girl. She’s been doing it for 23 years too so it’s hard for me not to trust her but I was so sure of boy! Our anatomy scan is May 22nd so we’ll find out then!

You’re welcome for the reminder. I totally get pregnancy brain, as we all know LOL

Post # 9
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

@Running Elley:  Yay! I forgot today was your scan. I’m so happy it went well and you got to see your baby!! Look at the feet/legs in the middle picture! OMG, so cute!!!

Post # 11
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Running Elley:  So glad that your appointment went well today! I can’t wait until I see my doctor on Wednesday! The pictures of your LO are awesome!! πŸ™‚

Post # 12
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@Running Elley:  Love the pictures! That’s so exciting and I’m so happy for you. I can’t wait for my scan on the 16th!

Post # 13
1144 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@Running Elley:  Now that you explained the nub I see a Girl. So jealous of your US! Love the pic of her feet in the air πŸ™‚

All these nub pictures is NOT helping my team green status. Ahhhhhh team green ladies I think I have changed my mind. Still 6 weeks to go to make my final decision.

Post # 14
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

It’s just so exciting that a lot of the people ahead of me in this group are getting anatomy scans and all of us around the same point are getting NT scan results/pictures and those of you right behind are coming up to it too! I think it’s just a super exciting (forgive my redundance lol) stage to be at and I’m so happy for all of us πŸ™‚

@MarryMeTiffany:  I think it would be so hard to be and stay team green so I totally get your wavering. I think in the end you just have to make the decision that is best for you and your Darling Husband and either way seeing our babies when they’re born will be an amazing feeling!

Post # 15
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Running Elley:  omg what adorable pictures!!!! so happy your NT scan went so well and you got such amazing pics!!! ps, I totally see girl too from those nub pics!

Post # 16
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Running Elley:  Oh my goodness, the pictures of baby’s little feet = swoon!!!! Your pictures are AMAZING!!!!! I am soooo over-the-moon happy for you!!!! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Falling for you baby…Fall Babies 2012 part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors