(Closed) Falling for you baby…Fall Babies 2012 part 3

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 348
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Just had my anatomy scan. Everything looked great. Baby was moving around a lot; waving his arms, moving his fingers around, opening and closing his mouth. Right at the moment the radiologist tried to get a upclose look at his face, he shot his arms up and covered his face! Yup, baby boy.

He’s measuring big so my due date has been moved up a week (Sept. 12).

Post # 349
144 posts
Blushing bee

@TurtleDoves The link to your dress doesn’t seem to work.

I have a wedding to go to when I’ll be 32 weeks. I want a nonmaternity dress that I can get use out of after having the baby. Is that even possible? I’m thinking a trapeze style dress may work….depending on how big I get.

Post # 350
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Link didn’t work for me either! I just chalked it up to being in Canada…sometimes links don’t work because we’re not awesome enough to see your awesome things :p

View original reply
@baybee510:  Wow about date being moved up a week! I know a few people lately that have been moved up as well, wonder if it’ll happen for us! I still really want a baby on current due date, so doesn’t matter if we’re moved up….just want Oct 13 baby!

For the 32 week dress, it would definitely have to be stretchy, flowy fabric that is maybe one of those “convertible” wear 18 million ways dresses? Good idea though! I will hopefully be 37 weeks at one wedding, oye!!

Post # 351
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@baybee510:  Congrats on your baby boy!!! So exciting! That’s so cute he covered his face. Love it. 🙂

Post # 352
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@baybee510:  congrats on your baby boy!

Link didn’t work for me either.

Post # 353
210 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@taders:  I HATE chicken right now! That and mince beef, ew!

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Sorry you’re still being sick, really hope it subsides for you soon!

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  I had mine Tuesday and still don’t have the bloodwork in. But we will announce next week regardless 🙂

View original reply
@Lilyann:  Congrats on your girl!

View original reply
@Beebug:  hmmm I’m undecided on the 3D thing… part of me would love to, the other part of me thinks it’s just too creepy… My sister did it though and it was fun to see hers.

View original reply
@baybee510:  Congrats on your boy!

I had my physical at my doctors today and we found the heartbeat, yeah! It sounded sooo cool! I also found out I’ve put on 10 freaking pounds in a month! That’s a tad more than I expected. I so need to get to the gym once I kick this morning sickness.

Post # 355
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

DANGIT! OK, Heres the dress….tell me, should I do blue or pink? I am tan with black hair…medium length- like up to my shoulders

Post # 356
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

View original reply
@IslandLove07:  I had my NT scan last Friday and my OB called with the results on Wednesday.  The tech didn’t tell me the neck measurement.  I didn’t ask, but I had DH peek at the form when she left to get another nurse to try to get Baguette to cooperate.  Good luck – it’s so much fun!

Post # 357
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@TurtleDoves:  I think both colours would look great on you -that dress looks fabulous!!

Post # 358
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@Beebug:  thanks girl! I hope it stretches because i’ll be wearing it at 24w & again at 32w. *here’s for hope’n*

Post # 359
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@TurtleDoves:  super cute! I like the pink!

Post # 360
1479 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Those little cramps you’re feeling are most likely round ligament cramps as your uterus expands. They can be really quick and sudden and only last for a little bit.

View original reply
@TurtleDoves:  That dress is amazing! I vote for the blue, because I love that shade. But I think either one would look great on you.

Post # 361
144 posts
Blushing bee

Thanks everyone! The radiologist couldn’t get a clear shot of his heart b/c of his position so we get to go back and see him wiggle around again!

@TurtleDoves I’m leaning toward the blue.

The topic ‘Falling for you baby…Fall Babies 2012 part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors