Post # 362
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

@taders: 

View original reply
@Miss Root: 
View original reply
@baybee510:  Thanks ladies:)))) I am thinking pink but then my mom’s like…..aren’t your dresses for the other weddings in that same family (one is red one is peach)…so I have nothing blue. Blue might be it for me!

Post # 364
1197 posts
Bumble bee

@Audreysdance:  yay for a shower! I can;t wait until mine. Where’d you end up registering?

Post # 366
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Audreysdance:  Yay for your shower next week! What a cute theme! πŸ™‚ I’m excited that mine is coming up in May too!

View original reply
@TurtleDoves:  I like the blue one… great dress choice! πŸ™‚

Post # 367
670 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Audreysdance:  and 

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  your bump pics in bump love are too cute! I love the SKIN! I always think my bump looks more legit with skin, but I am not brave enough to go skin for pics!!

Busy day around the house today, got a sunburn (whoops) and have a brand new garden design out front. I literally rip everything out and re-do it every year. I am going to be out the door for 5am tomorrow to take a friend to an appt, so I am definitely going to have an early night tonight! Day by day this week, hoping everything is ok, and continues that day. No appts or anything this week for me.

Post # 368
1197 posts
Bumble bee

@Beebug:  lol me either…im not even brave enough to show my face yet…but I am slowly getting there haha

@shimmerofheaven: thank you! I’ve had my eye on it well before getting pregnant

Post # 369
4081 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

@Audreysdance:  One week until your shower! So exciting! What a cute theme. πŸ™‚

I had a rough few days late last week. I used to have an awful leg pain (nerve in outside upper right leg) every month during my period. I would have to take advil around the clock during the week and even perocet or vicodin at times because the pain was so bad. I thought at least during pregnancy I’d be in good shape because, well, no periods! Wrong. πŸ™ 

My leg pain came back last week so we think something (uterus?) is pressing against the nerve that triggers the leg pain. (It is referred pain) I was in tears at midnight Friday night because I was in so much pain and couldn’t sleep. (Tylenol does absolutely nothing) Finally paged the on call OB on Saturday morning and she called in Tylenol w/ Codeine to my pharmacy and I’ve been taking about 2-3 doses per day since Saturday and I finally have relief. But now I’m back to work and not sure what to do because I don’t want to take it while at work! Luckily, it isn’t bad right now. I see her tomorrow morning and she said via phone she’ll probably recommend physical therapy. I’m so frustrated. πŸ™

Post # 370
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Jenn23:  Oh no, so sorry to hear this!  I have been dealing with the sciatica nerve pain in my lower back and down my leg so I know how you feel.  You’re right, tylenol does absolutely nothing and it hurts to even move!  What I found helped for temporary relief is a hot shower, just standing there and then lots of ice afterwards.  I literally would get a bunch of ice packs and lay on my side with them on my back and on my leg.  It numbs it so it feels good.  I also go to a chiropractor too that seems to be helping.  I can give you the name if you would like, he is pretty close to you πŸ™‚

Post # 371
4081 posts
Honey bee

@hopefulmama:  Sorry you’ve been dealing with pain, too. πŸ™  Mine isn’t the sciatic nerve and is triggered by something, but they can’t figure out what. Probably endometriosis but my RE couldn’t find it during surgery last year. Anyway, heat and ice don’t work for me unfortunately. I’ve tried the heating pad and ice packs many times and it may help like 20% if that. And moving to different positions (sitting, laying down, etc. ) doesn’t help either. It is such a wicked pain and so hard to get rid of. πŸ™  It just came back at work about 30 minutes ago so I had to take a pain pill and it just started to finally kick in. I hope a physical therapist can help! I have a chiropractor that I see in Chester Springs for lower back pain that I may go to for this as well. Thanks for the recommendation, though. Sorry you are dealing with pain, too. πŸ™

Post # 373
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@Jenn23:  So sorry you’re in so much pain. I hope you can find relief soon.

Post # 374
670 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Jenn23:  Sorry to hear this πŸ™ My goodness. I have pain and numbness in my lower body at time with a disc bulge issue, I know yours is different, but when not preggo, can you have an MRI done to see what’s going on in there? Physio would be the next best thing in the interim, I know it has helped me and my pain so much.

Post # 375
4081 posts
Honey bee

Thanks, ladies. I’m so anxious to see the OB tomorrow morning to see what she says. My RE over the last few years agreed that it is definitely a referred pain related to my menstrual cycle, but he couldn’t find any endometriosis or anything else that solved the question. I had an MRI a few years back for all my fibroids, but nothing else was visible. I’ve had this pain since before my abdominal myomectomy to remove the fibroids in Nov. 2010 so I know it isn’t related to fibroids. And it can’t be from the scar tissue after the surgery since I had the pain before the surgery. It is so frustrating and so painful. πŸ™

@Beebug:  That is good to hear that the physical therapy has helped you. I can’t wait to try it. I’m so desperate I’ll do anything at this point! I just can’t believe ibuprofren is not allowed during pregnancy. That was my lifeline before with this pain. And tylenol does nothing.

My side effects from the pain pill luckily only lasted about 90 minutes. I was dizzy, very sleepy and woozy. I can’t go on like this at work every day!

Post # 376
4081 posts
Honey bee

@Audreysdance:  No, I haven’t tried prenatal yoga. I used to do yoga before pregnancy but I haven’t done it since finding out I was pregnant. You think that could help the nerve pain?

The topic ‘Falling for you baby…Fall Babies 2012 part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors