(Closed) Falling for you baby…Fall Babies 2012 part 3

posted 10 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 392
946 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@IslandLove07:  Congrats on the great scan! As for that nub-totally girl. What a great nub pic!!! MiniRoot has been measuring further ahead than I should be based on my LMP since the very beginning, and with each US it’s a little further than they thought before. At my anatomy scan (17 weeks) they put me at 4-5 days before my original due date, which is consistent with when I’m pretty sure we conceived. Which makes me 22 weeks tomorrow! WOooooo!!!

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven:  I’m glad you’re still hanging out with us fall mamas! I would be sad if you left us for the summer gals!

For projects, I am planning on getting some sewing projects together. I really want to make curtains for my nursery, but I’ll probably end up doing that before the baby gets here. I know myself, when I was unemployed before, all I ended up doing was watching tv (ha!).

Post # 393
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@IslandLove07:  Congrats on an awesome scan! What a cute photo!

View original reply
@Jenn23:  I’m so sorry about your pain and the medication you’re going to have to take. Praying that you and baby will be ok.

I’ve really been itching to get started on the nursery. Well now we found damp carpet in our office and we think it’s our master bath shower leaking. Our carpet in there has all this mildew so it’s all got to be replaced. My husband says we have to take care of this room before the nursery. πŸ™ Which he’s right of course.

Post # 394
4005 posts
Honey bee

@Lilyann:  Congratulations on being team pink!

@baybee510:  Congratulations on being team blue!

@TurtleDoves:  I like the blue dress! I’m also searching for a dress for two Friday night weddings we have in May. I have a feeling that I’ll be wearing something I already have. Boo…

@Audreysdance:  I can’t believe how far along you are already! Remember when our Fall thread first started? It’s crazy to think that you’re over halfway there and I’m almost halfway there!

@Jenn23: I’m really sorry to hear about your leg pain. I second prenatal yoga. If anything, it might stretch whatever is sitting on the nerve and causing the pain. 

Good luck to anyone who has their NT/anatomy scans coming up and all of those who recently had theirs! Our anatomy scan is coming up on Thursday…so only two more days and hopefully Baby will cooperate. I’ll officially be 19 weeks at that time. We’re just hoping all goes well there and we’ll officially announce on FB. I know it’s unusual to wait that long, but we’ve just been so scared that the minute we announce is the minute something goes wrong. So we’re just waiting for this last appointment!

Most people do know now though. With my brother’s wedding this weekend, it was harder to hide. I wanted my DH to tell everyone he worked with before the wedding so that they didn’t find out there (didn’t want to steal any thunder), but he totally chickened out in telling everyone. It’s hard for him to understand that it sort of hurts that he won’t tell anyone that I’m pregnant. I know he’s just scared of something happening, but it almost feels like he’s ashamed to tell people. He says it’s b/c he has no idea how to bring it up, and I believe him…it would just be nice if he started to get excited to tell people!

Post # 395
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@dynamic_duo:  yep! only off by 4 days, so they said no biggie πŸ™‚ they did say my due date at my 7 week ultrasound was prob more accurate tho because baby grows and stretches alot more at 12 week scan.

View original reply
@shimmerofheaven: &
View original reply
@taders:  thanks!!! it was amazing πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Miss Root:  thank you! thats the 2nd girl guess, so I guess we’ll see! congrats on being 22 weeks!

View original reply
@Jenn23:  I’m so sorry about the pain, hoping you and baby are fine and that the pain gets better soon

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  omg thursday, so soon!!! I cant wait to find out what you are having! and I’m sure it will feel great to finally tell everyone, I cant wait for thursday!

Post # 396
641 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

edit to my post — DAYS ahead, not weeks ahead.  That would be quite alarming!!!  Pregnancy brain translated to my hands as I typed!

Post # 397
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Jenn23:  aw, so sorry you didnt get any answers you wanted.  Hope you feel better soon!

Post # 398
3786 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Jenn23:  Ugh I’m so sorry sweet lady! I know that you are just worried sick and on top of the actual pain…what a nightmare. I hope that the U/S with the perinatologist goes well and doesn’t show too many/any/big fibroids πŸ™ I’ll be thinking about you!

View original reply
@lotam240:  LOL I wondered about that!!! I was like…she didn’t tell me the baby was measuring WEEKS ahead!! πŸ™‚

I’ll be 16 weeks tomorrow, bump picture from last night! Ignore the workout clothes and dirty mirror!

Post # 400
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@2PeasinaPod Awwww I understand where your husband is coming from. I chicken out about telling people I’m pregnant too and I’m 5 months! Usually when I see someone I don’t say anything until they flat out ask me! I haven’t announced on Facebook or sent a mass e-mail to friends. I don’t know why but it’s like I feel very protective of my baby and I want to keep him to myself. I almost love him too much to share him with anyone else! I’m sure your husband is super excited too but is just nervous…..

My husband on the other hand is the complete opposite of me. He told everyone he knew when I still only 8 / 9 weeks along. He would even tell restaurant service people and other random people we didn’t know. 

Have fun at your scan!

Post # 401
4081 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

OB just called and said I don’t have to see the Perinatologist but that he said to give me 72 hours of Naprosen and then go from there. My OB also said my MRI from 2010 does show that I have something called Adenomyosis which is like an internal Endometriosis. (It is swollen uterine lining I think) Anyway, there is no cure for that, only a hysterectomy if pain is unmanagable. So, anyway, I’ll take the pain medicine starting tonight and see what happens.

@Running Elley:  Cute bump!!

Post # 402
3786 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@Jenn23:  I really hope that this medicine helps!!!

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  Thanks πŸ™‚ I love it!

Post # 403
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@Jenn23 Sorry to hear about everything you’re having to deal with. I hope the pain lessens!

Post # 405
242 posts
Helper bee

Wow, so much has gone on in the past week!  I’m seeing alot of team pinks or blues….Congrats!  So exciting!   I hope you all are feeling well and or getting over colds and or morning sickness.  And I must say i’m a little jealous of you mama’s who can feel your baby moving….That’s one thing I can’t wait for!

We got back from Myrtle Beach saturday, it was a wonderful vacation!  Golf, beach time, shopping (mostly for baby stuff…my sister found out she’s having a boy right before we left for vaca).  I wish I could have stayed longer!  It will be a few years before we go back because next year, the baby will only be about 6 months.

Work has been crazy since I walked in Monday morning….but I’m finally just about caught up & the end of month is just about closed so I took a break to catch up with you all. 

While on vaca, I felt great, only had one off day, didn’t have much cramping or pulling feelings.  I relaxed alot & walked the beach alot.  I thin I really needed to relax. 

Had a Dr appt yesterday afternoon and all looked good.  My sugar from my last blood work up was a little higher from the previous tests, so I have to watch my sugar intake (truth be told, I had alot of sugar before my last blood work- mints, all day long, they helped settle my stomach) Guess i’ll be cutting them out.  I heard the heartbeat again.  That’s such mood lifter!  Then baby A started to get pretty fiesty!  Baby A decided it didn’t like the dopler pushing into their space.  The Dr said the baby kept kicking at the dopler, she kept laughing every time it happened.  I don’t know how she knows that but I’ll believe her.  I told her I couldn’t feel it and she told me a few more weeks and then I’ll be wishing I wasn’t feeling it.   

May 16th @ 8:30 am we go for the next ultrasound and hopefully baby A isn’t too fiesty and we can find out if it’s a girl or boy.  In the beginning I thought ‘boy all the way’ but a couple weeks ago, I woke up at 4am and woke my DH up to tell him it was a girl.  I only kind of remember doing this but that must be my sign…

Wow, I’m pretty long winded today!  I missed a whole week and had to share with you guys.  I spoke of you guys often while we were on vaca.  Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon

Post # 406
242 posts
Helper bee

@Jenn23:  Praying you are able to find some relief from the pain. 

The topic ‘Falling for you baby…Fall Babies 2012 part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors