Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@Beebug:  You look so cute!

Post # 528
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

So I haven’t been sick in a few years, and now of all times it happens. Figures! Was sick all weekend and I stayed home from work today and I’m going to the doctor at 12:30. I thought it was just a cold at first, but now I’m not so sure. I think it is probably an infection so I will probably need antibiotics. Darn! I just want to feel better. It is so hard not being able to take my standard meds that I’ve always taken when sick. My throat feels like it is on fire so I’ve been trying to gargle with salt water but most of the time it upsets my gag reflexes and I just dry heave and/or throw up. Ah, the joys of pregnancy. 🙂

Post # 529
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@taders:  work knows!! What a relief.

View original reply
@Meshka:  Thank-you! I should eventually take pics not late in the day in sweats/comfy clothes….but that’s me :p

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Glad you are seeing the doc! Hope you feel better!!! How is the other pain?

Post # 530
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Meshka: & 
View original reply
@Beebug:  Such cute baby bumps! 

View original reply
@yellowbird:  Congratulations on graduating! I’d love to take advantage of the maternity clothes, but I’m also a small usually…bummer! 

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Hope you feel better soon. I too caught a cold towards the end of last week. It was so bad on Friday that I broke down and took something. Doctor approved of course, but I was trying hard not to take anything except for Tylenol and Tums this whole pregnancy. I was good for most of the weekend not taking anything, but I’m struggling this morning again. Just when I thought it was running it’s course! 

View original reply
@Beebug:  Aren’t the kicks fun? Last night, baby was really active…so I grabbed DH’s hand and he really felt a good one. He was like, “did you feel that?!?” Haha…I feel every one! Duh! The more he can feel the baby the more excited he’s getting I think. 

Post # 531
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I think I’m feeling the baby move, but I’m not 100% sure. I feel these little flutters in my tummy. Kind of feel like muscle spasms or popcorn popping inside me. So excited for them to feel stronger!

Post # 532
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@taders:  I think that’s your baby! Are they lower, below your belly button? I forget how many weeks you are, but your uterus doesn’t grow to your belly button until about 17 weeks. But that’s exactly how I would describe the kicks…like little muscle spasms.

Post # 533
391 posts
Helper bee

I’m feeling it right now while sitting at my desk. I think it’s the baby. Although it feels so low in my pelvis so I’m not sure….

Post # 534
391 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  Yes it feels low. Like way below my belly button. I’m 15w4d

Post # 535
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@taders:  That’s totally the baby :o) Yay for feeling your first kicks!!!

Post # 536
391 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  They feel so fast! So cool!

Post # 537
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@taders:  That’s baby!!!! So exciting!!! 🙂

View original reply
@Beebug:  Your bump is absolutely adorable.

This past Saturday we had dinner at my parents’ house and my siblings, grandparents and uncle were there. I brought my doppler and after dinner I laid down on the couch and found baby’s HB for them all to hear. It was such a special moment, with my dad, uncle and grandpa all leaning over the couch recording it with their phones and DH just beaming he was so proud!

Post # 538
5976 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Awe…that’s so sweet! What a great thing to share with your family!

View original reply
@taders:  I think at 15 weeks, the baby starts to hear too! Whenever I’m alone or in the car and I feel the kicks, I’m like, “What’s up baby?!? Partying in there??” You should start to feel them on the outside in another few weeks!!

Post # 539
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  It really was 🙂 Oh, I was going to ask you how long it took from when you first felt baby to when you could feel from the outside? DH was trying to feel LO last night but he still can’t. I only started feeling the baby this past week though.

Post # 540
391 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Ahh what a sweet moment with your family.

View original reply
@2PeasinaPod:  Yay! I can’t wait for hubby to feel them.

Post # 541
391 posts
Helper bee

How long do you ladies feel the movement for?

The topic ‘Falling for you baby…Fall Babies 2012 part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors