(Closed) Falling for you baby…Fall Babies 2012 part 3

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 572
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

feel like i’ve missed so much! work has been crazy busy so i havent had a chance to get on as much, will catch up later tonight!

View original reply
@Beebug:  adorable bump pic!!

View original reply
@taders:  omg, yay for feeling movement!!! that must be SO exciting! πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  what a beautiful pic from your shower!!! those monkey cookies are so cute πŸ™‚ and YAY for your hubby!! his job sounds awesome!

View original reply
@Mrs D:  congrats on your precious girl!!!

Post # 574
5571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Yay for getting SO close to that viability point! i am seriously counting down the weeks!

Until then…I have become a complete nervous wreck. I’m sure that a lot of it is to do with pregnancy hormones and my past issues. Gah. I thought that after the first tri I’d feel better but now I’ve become terrified of incompetent cervix, premature labor, etc. Only 7 more weeks until that 24 weeks marker that I want so badly to hit!

Post # 575
634 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Someone i know has gone into preterm labour, she is 26 weeks and has been given a 90% chance that her little boy will survive. It’s so sad, but on days when I’m overobeying pregnant it really puts things into perspective. 

Post # 576
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Yay for being so close to that over 80% point! I’m definitely not there yet at 15w5d…

View original reply
@Running Elley:  I worry a lot like you as well. That’s why I love my doppler so much. I do admit that every time before I use it, there’s a part of me that worries I won’t find the heartbeat…

Post # 577
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@taders:  The doppler is seriously a godsend. if I didn’t have it I’m sure that I already would have freaked out enough this week to schedule an appt with my doctor! I get scared every time too. I wish I could just be blissfully going through all of this πŸ™‚

Post # 579
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  gahhh I cant WAIT until I am as far along as you…I have a longgg way to go tho!

View original reply
@Running Elley:  I’m sorry you are feeling like a nervous wreck, I dont have a history to compare it to, but I also fear issues like incompotent cervix, etc….its all very scary and so out of our control! but I have full faith everything will be fine for us…the doppler def helps tho!! thank goodness for that

turtle doves- is your anatomy scan today or tomorrow??? i could have sworn it was very soon….anyone else have an anatomy scans coming up??? I love hearing what ppl are having!

Post # 580
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@Running Elley:  I know what you mean about wishing pregnancy could be less nerve-wracking. I’m worried every day. I still haven’t felt any movement since last week (although that was just very slight flutters) so I worry something has happened. One week until our next OB appt. to hear the heartbeat. My worries are fibroids will come back and cause problems or that I’ll have preterm labor before my scheduled C-section and my uterus will rupture. It is so hard to be calm about all this! Ahh! lol I’m glad you have the doppler to check LO’s heartbeat. That’s awesome. πŸ™‚

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  That’s amazing news about your husband getting not only a job, but a great one at that! Yay!!!!

Bronchitis symptoms are finally better. Returned to work today. Still coughing and feel tired, but nothing like the last few days. Bronchitis always stinks, but when pregnant and you can’t take Dayquil, Nyquil, etc. it is the worst!!!!!! Hope that never happens again!

Post # 582
1479 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

We got our stroller yesterday! I’m so excited. And I just ordered some cloth diapers- I can’t wait to get them. Getting stuff for the baby somehow makes it feel more real.

Speaking of cloth diapers, we were hanging out with my husband’s friends this weekend and cloth diapering came up. They all think I’m crazy, but I don’t care.

And then I started talking about how I’m planning on sewing curtains for the nursery, breastfeeding, and having an unmedicated birth. I’m sure they all think I’m such a hippie now!

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  those statistics are amazing! I’m almost 23 weeks, so that makes me feel much better about things.

Post # 583
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  yep! Been feeling some movement which is nice. I’m super excited to get to 20 weeks. 

Internet and phone down at work today due to a fire. It’s going to be a boring day at work today. It’s just not as easy checking in here on my phone. πŸ™

Post # 585
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Audreysdance:  Great idea! Go for it πŸ™‚

There are a bunch of people I want to respond to but I’ll do it on the new thread!

The topic ‘Falling for you baby…Fall Babies 2012 part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors