(Closed) Fall/Winter 2014 Babies!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 136
3039 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

So our baby is finally here as well! Baby Tor was born on December 6th, one week late, and after 4 days of contractions. The entire labour part felt like a never-ending marathon, but once he was out it was all worth it! I’m petite, so getting a baby that measured 53 cm and came in at 3.8 kg was a bit of a surprise! We’re now working hard on getting back to the birth weight (he lost 8%).

Post # 137
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

eocenia:  congratulations! I love the name! I can’t believe your labour was 4 days, holy moly. Hope you are all enjoying the first few days and have a lovely Xmas time together! 

Post # 138
3039 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Truffle-hunter: Thank you! It’s the Swedish way to spell Thor – The God of Thunder – which I really believed in as a child! 🙂

And yes, contractions started on the December 2nd and he came out on the 6th. He was sunny side up, so that was the reason. Back labour sucks, it hurts so much, your contractions might come to a full stop as the baby won’t descend or you end up getting stuck without dilating further. I spent most of the 5th at 4 cm & that’s despite them giving me lots of oxytocin and breaking the water. Anyway, he’s here now and we’re so in love!

The topic ‘Fall/Winter 2014 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors