- 7 years ago
- Wedding: April 2012
Hey bees! I need some feedback on the FAQs for our wedding website. All feedback is appreciated!
- Do we need to RSVP?
- Yes! Please help give the bride and groom peace of mind by sending your RSVP by the given deadline. You can RSVP by e-mail, phone, or the wedding website.
- What should I wear?
- Santa Barbara has an average year-round temperature of 70°F. The ceremony will be held on the beach, so please dress in layers. A sweater or light jacket is ideal for morning and evening temperatures. The ceremony calls for dressy casual attire: for women, a summer sundress or a skirt or pants with a nice blouse, and for men, dress pants with a button-down shirt or polo. As a safety precaution, heels are discouraged on the beach. If you prefer to go barefoot, a basket for guests’ shoes will be provided.
- Do we have to stay at the provided hotels?
- Of course not! Feel free to research other hotels in the Santa Barbara area which fit your budget and needs.
- Will you provide transportation?
- If you need special accommodations, please contact Sydney or Tristan as soon as possible. We will try our best to make arrangements or give advice.
- Are children invited?
- Due to space restrictions, only children in the wedding party are invited. We are aware that this may conflict with parents’ schedules, and we understand if you cannot attend.
- Why are you having the wedding on a Monday?
- Good question! Due to various schedules and budget constraints, Monday afternoon was the compromise. On the plus side, it makes for a long weekend! If you need to leave Monday, the reception will end at 4pm.
- What if I cannot attend the wedding? Will you celebrate back home?
- Yes, we will have a celebratory BBQ in Sacramento. We will provide details after the wedding.
Good? Bad? Needs some changes? Let me know!