Post # 1
Out of curiousity, and because I think it’d be fun, list one or some of your favorite feel-good things! 🙂
1. a heavy cotton shirt and pj pants after a shower/bath
2. mac and cheese on a rainy/cold day with a good movie
3. warm laundry
Post # 3
1. A bubble bath, a glass of wine, good book, and John Mayer
2. A good ride on my horse, or just seeing her cute face.
3. Kitty kisses.
4. Long romantic kisses with R just because.
5. Baking or cooking something new successfully.
Post # 4
1. flannel pants and a sweatshirt
2. mint tea with honey
3. waking up at 6 am and realizing it’s the weekend and I can keep sleeping
4. shampoo or soap or lotion that smells really good
Post # 6
Grilled cheese. And getting into a freshly clean bed with freshly shaven legs….
Post # 7
These are a few of my favorite things…
A cozy blanket and slippers on a cold night
Hugs and Kisses
Post # 8
A good book
being wrapped up in a cover that’s fresh out of the dryer
getting flowers from my Fiance at work…especially on a particularly stressful day
cuddle up on the sofa with my Fiance and daughter with my dog laying by my feet
mani/pedi every 2 weeks….I always doze off during my pedicure b/c the foot and calf massage is so relaxing
Post # 9
Oh, this reminds me of this novelty book I found once! It’s called 14,000 things to be happy about. Do you think us bees can come up with more than that? 😛
- The smell of gingerbread cookies.
- The beautiful morning hours right after a snow, where it’s untouched and sparkling.
- Laughing because someone else is laughing.
- Inside jokes.
- The song “Drift Away.”
- Clean socks.
Post # 10
The sounds of our kids laughing (it’s hilarious)
The boys arguing and giggling about nothing 😀
Our daughter’s huge grin
The look on a client’s face when they have gotten exactly what they want and more
Post # 11
@crebre: I agree…
seeing my boys smile and hearing them laugh!
having coffee with my Fiance and reading the Sunday paper
buying a new Fall turtleneck sweater
hearing the leaves crunch under your shoes in the Fall
smelling the ocean everyday at work…
the smell of my man!
Post # 12
Sweet thread! I love stuff like this ;]
1. Macaroni & Cheese (anytime. anywhere.)
3. A great book.
4. The warm sunshine.
5. Hearing one of my favorite songs.
6. Seeing my family (or hearing from them.)
7. Cupcakes or chocolate… or both are simply wonderful!!
8. Passionate kisses <3
Post # 13
- Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas
– FI’s laugh when he finds something really, really funny
– Cuddles from my puppy
– Cuddles from my FI!
– Rainy days where I can stay in my pajamas all day and do nothing
– The smell of a good summer rainstorm
Post # 14
Mr. O’s giant blue sweatshirt.
Getting snuggled up to by our puppydawg Maisie.
Laughing so hard you cry – which I do frequently.
Mr. O’s turkey burgers.
Our bed. It’s my happy place.
Post # 15
1. A cool pillow
2. Falling asleep to the sound of rain
3. An old sweatshirt, fuzzy PJ pants and comfy slippers after a shower
4. Hot coffee on a cold morning
5. The smell of the ocean
6. Warm cookies
7. The smell of FI’s soap