Post # 1
Every Wednesday my fiance and I have date night. I want to plan something fun for us to do. What’s your favourite thing to do on date night?
We live in Woodbridge, Ontario, so suggstions specific to our location would be MUCH appreciated.
Post # 2
From what I remember there is a drive in about 30 mins away from there. I used to go for my fav food (get it to go) and eat it in the car while watching movies at the drive in.
Post # 3
Our favourite date night in the summer is to pack a picnic basket with cheeses, crackers, salads, a bottle of wine and a blanket and go watch Shakespeare in High Park! This year it’s a Midsummer Night’s Dream or Romeo and Juliet… It’s a “suggested donation of $20” so a cheap date night too 🙂
Post # 4
I guess it depends how thrifty we’re feeling XD Our two equally-favorite date nights are:
1) Nice dinner and walking around downtown (maybe seeing a movie or going ice-skating if it’s winter – just a laid-back kinda evening)
2) Staying home and watching Netflix and cuddling
Post # 5
- Wedding: November 2019 - Canada
We live in a very rural area so our date nights have to be pretty creative. Lots of mine have to do with pubs or lunges but thats because it’s the only thing around here thats open after 7pm haha.
– Dinner & drinks at a local pub
– Driving aimlessly listening to our favorite songs
– we recently tried golfing & both enjoyed it even though we were awful haha
– There’s a lounge about 30 mins away that has pool & other table games
– Date night in: favorite meal, favorite wine & card games
– play horseshoes
– “Dinner crawl” where you have appies, dinner, dessert all at different places.
Post # 6
- Wedding: March 2021 - Kauai, HI
Cooking dinner together, having a drink on the patio, going for a walk.
Going to a play and staying overnight in a nice hotel. For a fancy date.
any type of surprise.
Post # 7
I’m in Toronto, so I don’t know if these options help much:
-dinner and dancing (Reservoir Lounge is fun)
-sitting out on our balcony with a nice drink
-going to a museum/art gallery (AGO is free Wednesday nights-and there are very cute restaurants around that area)
-stay-at-home dates: today we got treats at the Bulk Barn and are going to stay in to watch horror movies
Are you two close to the new subway line?