- 9 years ago
- Wedding: May 2011
I’m always a sucker for these polls….
1) When was/is your wedding day? May 20, 2011
2) What day of the week was/is it? Friday
3) Did/Will you get married in a church? Nope.
4) How many in your wedding party? 7, 2 BMs, 2 Groomsmen, 1 best dog + us
5) Where was/is your reception? Claxton Farm
6) How many guests were/are invited to your wedding? ~120
7) How long did/will you wait to tie the knot after your proposal? 17 months
8) Did/Will you have a DJ or a band? Yes, blue grass band for the ceremony and cocktail hour and DJ for dinner and reception.
9) Did/Will your father walk you down the aisle?Yes
10) What were/are your wedding colors? Navy blue, ivory.
11) What was your total wedding budget? Did you stick to it?15K. We’re trying to.
12) Did/Are you write(ing) your own vows? Possibly, we’re still working on this.
13) Did/Will you have a Bridal Shower? Nope.
14) What type of limo did/will you get. None.
15) Where did/will you go for your Bachelorette Party? Not having one of these either.
16) What type of wedding gown and tux did/will you two wear? Gown is taffeta from Alfred Angelo. He’s wearing a suit.
17) How was the weather?Hopefully it will be beautiful since we’ll be outside.
18) Where did/are you go(ing) on your Honeymoon? Cabin in the Smokies.
19) If married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day? If engaged, what is your favorite element of your big day? My favorite element is the venue, absolutely gorgeous views. The food and cake are also impt.
20) If married, what’s the funniest thing you remember from the day? If engaged, what’s your favorite part of the engagement experience? Fav part, getting to put the ring on each other’s finger. We picked out some really pretty rings.
21) How long have you been married? If not yet married, how long will you have been together on your wedding day? About 6.5 years.