(Closed) Feb 2011 brides- 2 months to go!

posted 8 years ago in February 2011
Post # 3
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hey! I am hopefully sending out my invites early next week. I am planning to do my own flowers so I have to find a place to get them, as well as work on centerpieces. I have so much to do still and February is almost here, ahh!!!

Good luck with your fitting! 🙂

Post # 4
383 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I just send out the English invites and hope to have the Spanish ones out this weekend. I also have my first fitting next week – crazy! Still have lots to do though:

Videographer, vows, pick out songs for first dance/cake cutting/etc… , pick out accessories, by wedding party gifts, and oh-so-much more!

Post # 5
1776 posts
Buzzing bee

I just sent out my invitations yesterday around 4:30pm, and I’ve already heard from several guests that they got them today!  Eee!!  This makes everything so real!

I’m going for my 2nd dress fitting next Tuesday.  Can’t wait!  I had my seamstress add some extra tulle to the bottom of my skirt, so I’m really excited to see how it comes out.

Current projects on my list:

1.  Fold tears of joy hankies.

2.  Make bathroom baskets.

3.  Collect fun items for photobooth.

4.  Make cork place cards holders.

5.  Out of Town bags for hotel guests

Post # 6
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@tdizzle: we have the same date! i have to finish up fittings, i go back tomorrow but it wont be my last time. I still need to order flowers, make programs, send out invitations! and pick music to give to the dj. Fiance and I just finished the ceremony readings and stuff this morning. Little things here and there but its finally coming together! so excited!

Post # 7
66 posts
Worker bee

I’m so behind. My first dress fitting is this week. We finally registered this past weekend, and we would already have our invites but we ordered them online and had to make some changes to the proofs. I think that the list of things we have done is probably a fourth of what the list of the things we have to do is. Time is going by way too fast lol.

Post # 8
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@quidditchqueen: dont worry too much, i had my first fitting last week, i have not even touched invitations (though i plan to this week) i have really tried to buckle down the past 2 weeks and really knock some stuff out. Still so much to do!

Post # 10
1020 posts
Bumble bee

My invites are going out on Monday–I just need to finish sealing them! They were like $.85 to mail though..UGH.

I don’t have an appointment for my first fitting yet, I really need to get on that…I keep putting it off!

Other than that, I feel like I’m constantly emailing vendors about something…

Post # 11
1776 posts
Buzzing bee

Our invites were $1.05 to mail.  yuck.

Oh, and I just had my 2nd fitting last night!  My next one is in January, and hopefully it will be my last!

Post # 12
501 posts
Busy bee

i am up to my ears in invites. . .addressing them by hand is not as fun as I thought it was going to be!  my fiance and mom helped me round the corners of the invites and line the envelopes. . .but we’re not even half done with the addressing and I wanted to get them out today! well my final deadline for getting these out is Friday. . because my RSVP date on the invites is January 15th!

after that. . . ahh i can’t even think that far.

Post # 13
66 posts
Worker bee

@hellorebecca: We chose th 15th as our RSVP deadline too, and we are still waiting on our second set of proofs to come back so we can “ok” the order. :s Hopefully they will be in the mailbox today.

Post # 14
383 posts
Helper bee

Whew! Invitations are out and we finally found a videographer! The big things are booked, but there are so many small details that we still have to do – transportation, programs, table numbers, etc. I’m glad we’re all more or less in the same place though – makes me feel like less of a slacker 🙂

Post # 15
870 posts
Busy bee

My Fiance FINALLY picked his groomsmen today so now I can get started on finding them tuxes and trying to get everything squared away with the flowers and what not. I still have a lot to do and not much time to do it. YIKES!

Post # 16
168 posts
Blushing bee

@blondeeebuckeye: and @bunnylovesbear: I hear you! Out of my 80 invites I only have to mail about 25 though, the rest hand delivered, so I am happy about that!

@aruka11:Ha ha, I feel a little better about all the stuff I HAVEN’T done yet!

The topic ‘Feb 2011 brides- 2 months to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors