(Closed) February 2011/2012 Brides – its time …..

posted 7 years ago in February 2011
Post # 3
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Oh its definetly about time! I’m super excited and alot of nervous…! Seems like these days are just flying by…. when a couple months back they were moving so slowly. I mostly have all the bigs things taken care of. Its the little things that I’m struggling on… And to top it off, we’re moving in a week!!! It was a last minute thing, we found a place really cheap and couldn’t pass up the offer! So now I’m finding myself making phone calls to check on wedding preperations and packing! I still need to finish my Maid/Matron of Honor and Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts, give my sister (DJ) the list of songs, track down missing rsvp”s, buy unity candle, decorate basket for flower girls, lingerie party, and I’m sure I’m forgetting at least 5 more things or maybe 20….

njm1313: How are things looking for u? Where are u going for ur honeymoon?        I wish u the best of luck on ur special day!

Post # 4
6998 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

we are so close!!

10 days for me!!!!!! ready to see this list of things to do? haha

• obtain marriage license
  • print programs
  • set up and test photobooth
  • assemble favors
  • pick up FI’s ring
  • beautify 🙂
  • pack for honeymoon
  • pack day of bag
  • write out thank yous to wedding party
  • wrap gifts
  • come up with some sort of speech for rehearsal dinner
  • pick up rehearsal dinner dress from alterations.

i know there is alot more – final payments – itinerary for the girls -why am i even at work? i have so much to do!

The topic ‘February 2011/2012 Brides – its time …..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors