(Closed) February 2012 Babies!

posted 9 years ago in Babies
Post # 32
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

View original reply
@miss-spunkin: True, I only asked my friend long before I got pregnant so that’s how I got her doc’s name πŸ™‚  Yeah a birth center does sound like the best place for you! That’s too bad it will not be covered. Hmmm.. I wonder if you could find a doc who’d be covered but willing to deliver at a birth center? Or is that non-existent? Well, good luck and keep us posted! 

Post # 33
650 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

hi ladies, wondering if i can join you? im not due til around March 7th though (gues im right around 4 weeks) but i figure its prety close to Febuary. i just found out today! im so beyond excited!it still doesnt feel real to me. its crazy! my symptoms are just very light cramps (is that normal??) and super sniffer, smells smell horrible. everything SMELLS bad. urghh. I am starting to get a little sick after i eat certain things but other then that i feel kinda normal…  Its all still so surreal

Post # 34
959 posts
Busy bee

Congratulations!! Of course you can join us! I’m technically not due til march 1st either but since it’s leap year my doc was like, oh, well, either one! (feb 29 or march 1). She might be more definitive when I get an ultrasound or have an appointment. I think your symptoms are normal. I myself haven’t really had any cramps besides minor lower back pain but I have heard/read a lot about cramps in the first few weeks being normal. I agree that it is very surreal and in fact I feel like it won’t feel real until I see the little bugger on a screen. I’m also very worried about miscarrying, not sure why so worried, but I guess that’s normal too. I’m also a worrier so there ya go. Anyway, welcome again!! YAY!

Post # 35
509 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Of course! You could be early, or any of us could be late, so I think its fair.

Post # 36
650 posts
Busy bee

Thanks ladies! Im sure i will have tons of questions lol since this is my first baby πŸ™‚ this is so exciting, esp since we will all be expiereincing the same things around the same time. kinda cool! im glad i have some girls to tallk to, most of my friends dont have babies yet ( a couple do but not really super close to them) so this is nice. I have been reading what to expect when your expecting but im prob gonna get some other books to, i love to readTongue out. I havent really wrapped my mind out that im pregnant yet. lol.

@avantlaletter: i hear ya about the misscarrying. im so afraid of that also, its one of my biggest fears. I totally understand where your coming from.  Were only telling close family/ maybe 2 friends until after the first trimester. 

Is this everyones first baby?

Post # 37
509 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@stargal34: it’s our first, I don’t know about the other ladies.

Post # 38
330 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

K I have no idea when my due date is… I am still trying to find a doctor over the holiday weekend for cryin in the night!! But wanted to join you ladies.

So the flakey skin is no joke… woke up this morning with big boobs and a flakey face : /

Post # 39
959 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@stargal34: Yes, our first as well !

Post # 41
1509 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Can I join too??  Based on what I figured out online, my due date is March 12th!  I went in to the urgent care center today for a blood test and will find out all the details tomorrow when the blood results are back.  I didn’t realize they take a whole vile of blood from your arm vein.  Ouch!  I guess I better get used to that :/

Who have you told yet?  Right now only my DH and I know.  I am going to tell my parents soon, but I kind of like having it a secret.  If this is anything like our wedding planning, my mom is going to go cookoo bonkers bananas over everything and I’m not in the mood for it.

How are you ladies feeling?  I am SO BLOATED!  We didn’t do anything over the holiday weekend as we are going out of town next weekend to celebrate our first anniversary, so it wasn’t as though I binged on food and wine, but I seriously have never been this bloated before.  Ugh.  

Post # 42
650 posts
Busy bee

@miss-spunkin.- i just turned 24 πŸ™‚ What type of smothies are you drinking? do u buy them inn the store or do you make them homemade? im curious to know bc i want to try to incresase my folic acid, ive been taking gummy prenatals (vitacare or something like that name) ive been on them for a couple months while we were trying to concieve and so far they dont upset my stomach since ive been pregnant.

i think i will be five weeks on friday. i had my first doctors apointment with my GP yesterday and go for blood wrok today then i have my first obgyn appointment august 2nd.  Im excited but nervous just want everything to be ok. 

@mrs.loubouton: i am alsso starting to feel a litle bloated. surpisngly by boobs only hurt a little but i can feel that they are changing.  Also the gagging while smeeling certain foods/things sucks adn happens frequently. ive noticed ive been getting mroe tired too. Other then that i feel good.

Post # 43
509 posts
Busy bee

I’m 31

Post # 46
959 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Mrs. Louboutin: Welcome, of course you can join!! I’m technically due March 1st anyway πŸ™‚ I’m sure we’ll have a March baby. I am SO BLOATED as well! Good to hear I’m not alone. I don’t think it has anything to do with my diet, either. I actually don’t remember ever feeling this bloated for this long in my entire life! I gained 1 lb too but I think it’s all bloat!! So depressing! 

We have only told both sets of parents, I have told 1 friend, and 2 people I work with every day who I always go to drinks with and it was impossible to hide. DH has been good and not told anyone else. I wish I didn’t have to tell them, but I’ll only be working with them for another month so I guess it’s not a big deal. It’s just so hard being the one who not only has to carry the secret, but also, not drink, stop getting coffee together in the mornings, etc!! 

View original reply
@smileyd: Thanks, I was starting to feel old on here! πŸ™‚ Now we have more of a range of ages though rather than me being the outlier! Haha. 

View original reply
@miss-spunkin: Is there a way to change the title of this thread to Feb/March babies? If not no biggie but just because there’s a lot of us due in March rather than feb.

Do your partners all feel like this is real? I think it’s hard for mine since he doesn’t see any changes and I still look “normal” (minus the bloat which I haven’t really showed him!) My DH keeps saying… “I still don’t really believe it.. ” although yesterday I was soo sick and soo tired he was like “Sorry, but I think I’m starting to believe that you’re pregnant.”  πŸ™‚ 

The topic ‘February 2012 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors