(Closed) February 2013 Babies – III

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 138
1137 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@morkiemama:  This area is ridiculous as well, especially for one of these not at home providers. I’m looking at my options. The other choices is I quit working and stay home. Totally possible, but I have a feeling my sanity would be in jeopardy.

Post # 139
1695 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@morkiemama:  LOVE the name change!  Do you have a morkie too?  I have a morkie!  I want to see a pic!

@evylise:  So adorable!!

@alaydelette:  Thank you for keeping everyone updated.  It helps knowing you all are here rooting for me!

So Bees, I’m back in the hospital.  I started bleeding again pretty badly on Sunday, so my doctors feel that it’s best to keep me in the hospital for at least the rest of the week through the weekend.  They are going to start me on steroids on Thursday. This will help in case I go into labor in the next couple of weeks, it will help Baby be better prepared to be born.  Baby is on the verge of viability, so they want to keep me here to get past that mark.

I appreciate all of your prayers and kind thoughts and words!!

Post # 140
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

@greenviolets: Well hopefully they can keep your precious baby in there as long as possible so that it can grow stronger each day.

I’m sure you have great people taking care of you. Try to have things at the hospital to keep you occupied so that you are not bored or worrying all of the time.

Post # 141
1137 posts
Bumble bee

@greenviolets:  Best of luck to you and baby. It’s a tough time, but I know we are all hopeful you are able to make it to that point. Keep things to read, a computer, etc, at the  hospital to keep yourself preoccupied. Please keep us all updated as well, even if it is a quick post, or if you want to pick someone to email, I know the majority of us are open to receiving emails and happy to post updates if you would like.

Post # 142
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@greenviolets:  Hang in there – you are in all of our thoughts and prayers!!!

Post # 143
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@greenviolets:  I will be thinking of you this week, fingers crossed bubs will stay put for a lot longer.

Post # 144
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@morkiemama:  gah!!!! I’m so extremely jealous that you got to meet that hot sugar mumma!!! LOVE her. 

Whats this thread that you are talking about? Is it still up??

Post # 145
1812 posts
Buzzing bee

@alaydelette:  If you are in contact with @greenviolets: please let her know we’re all thinking of her and hoping that she will be back with us really soon.  Big hugs and a million positive vibes that everything is going to work out just fine.

@morkiemama:  I didn’t know we could change names!  I’m tempted to change mine as well to something a little bit more vague…

@evylise:  She looks a little poser!  How cute is she and the perfect little button nose.  I love little noses in the scan pictures – they always melt my heart.  You look great as well!  She’s gonig to be a stunner if she takes after you for sure!

Well very close to the new house is a building site, which seems to be working 24-7 (about 200 metres).  The noise is not bothering me at all – why? Because we found out it’s going to be a free/low-cost nursery for low-income families which we are! Yeeey!  It’s due to be ready for next year.  Things are really starting to click into place.

How’s everybody feeling about their bumps?  I absolutely love mine although I wish it was more prominent – I’m being a bit slutty wearing clingy tops to show it off though Wink.  I am surprised at how much I love my pregnancy body – I was so scared that I’d feel all whaley and fat, but I feel the opposite haha!

Post # 146
1812 posts
Buzzing bee

@Gemma83:  I was wondering that as well – I want to see what the craic is – missing for a couple of days and I miss aaaall the drama – s’no fair… If it isn’t can someone PM me the goss?

Post # 148
1137 posts
Bumble bee

@morkiemama:  I’m not a home-all-day kinda person, so I know it would drive me up a wall. Heck, I know 6 weeks at home is going to drive me nuts. We’ve got the option for me to quit if I really wanted, but I’m not sure it would be good for my own sanity. Just being home a week due to snowstorms was enough for me!

Speaking of snow, they are talking about having a bad winter here. I keep saying that it’s only fitting. Darling Husband was born in a snowstorm (Dec), I was born in a blizzard (Jan), so LO should be born in something.

Post # 150
1137 posts
Bumble bee

@morkiemama:  My issue as a kid was the super bowl. Since I’m the end of January (26th), it was always around the super bowl. Parties were tough since parents were too busy planning for their super bowl party.. or it was super bowl weekend..

Post # 151
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@greenviolets:  So glad your healthcare providers are taking good care of you and your mini. I’m so thankful that we’re all at or around the edge of viability by now, healthcare for preemies has improved so much in recent history. I’m sending heaps of positive thoughts and prayers your way so your baby stays in (MUCH!) longer, but hopefully you can take comfort in the fact that many kids born really early end up being perfectly fine. I know a kid who was born at 24 weeks, and he’s healthy as a horse today!

@Cariad:  Well I WAS feeling pretty good about my bump, until my boss’ boss’ boss essentially told me I was obviously gaining weight last Friday. He tried to backtrack and cover up his comment, but just ended up digging himself a deeper hole. He then made a joke like “oh you’ll probably just go write me up in HR now”… ugh. I won’t, it’s not worth it and won’t accomplish anything, and he knows what he said came out a bit insensitive. I was pretty pissed on Friday, but I’m over it. I think my bump looks great 🙂 And awesome for your for finding affordable child care, what a relief!

@morkiemama:  Aww Ben is adorable!

@snoie:  Haha they keep saying that about the winter here, because last winter was so mild. Darling Husband and I lucked out for weather on our wedding (middle of July and it was 80 degrees – next day it was 105). So we figured the baby will probably come in the middle of an ice storm or something ridiculous.

Gosh, I was so jealous of all you girls who had birthdays during the school year! My birthday is in the middle of July, so no one ever got to decorate my locker or celebrate at school! I guess there are pros and cons to birthdays all through the year, haha.

The topic ‘February 2013 Babies – III’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors