(Closed) February 2013 Babies – IV

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 139
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

@peaches13  : My next doctor’s appointment is next week on December 27th. I think after that my 2 week appointments will start and then I will have to go once a week strating the end of January.

Post # 140
1766 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Wow, I’ve been away for a while. So much to catch up on!  I’ll try to read everybody’s posts when I have more time, but just quickly wanted to drop in and say hi.

The past weeks have been crazy.  Work has been super busy, I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and my OB therefore considers me high risk now, and my coworker lost his youngest child in the Sandy Hook shooting. Needless to say, it’s been rough and I’m ready for a break.

Post # 141
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@peaches13:  I have maternity Spanx! Just the Power panties, the ones that come to mid thigh. They’re the same as the non preggo ones, just with a maternity panel, and it’s not too tight around my belly at all.

@AprilJo2011:  Oh what a time you’ve been having it sounds like! I”m sorry. Hopefully you’ll get a well deserved break soon. hugs!

Post # 142
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hi ladies! Haven’t checked in lately…all is good on this end. I joined the facebook group so whoever approves for the group..please add me! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 143
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@Kalamaz17:  Interesting!  Not sure I’d try them, but good to know.

@AprilJo2011:  Wowza…hopefully things settle down for you soon.  Prayers for your coworker.

Post # 145
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@alaydelette:  what’s a B belly? I’ve never heard of this.

Post # 146
2104 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Commenting so I don’t forget about this thread…though, I’m loving the Facebook group!

Post # 147
154 posts
Blushing bee

@Gemma83 : a “B” belly is not a perfect round pregnant belly. It looks like a”B” from the side rather than a “D” because you do not lose your waist. It is more common when you are overweight pre-pregnancy.

Post # 148
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@alaydelette:  ahhhh ok cool. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 150
154 posts
Blushing bee

This topic keeps coming up on the Facebook page: What is everyone packing in their hospital bag?

Post # 151
1695 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Hi, ladies!!  I didn’t know we had a FB page!!  ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Sorry, I’ve been MIA; I’ve missed you all!  I’ve been keeping in touch w/a few of you bees, but I had been super depressed for awhile.  I’m still on bed rest, but on modified bed rest now, meaning I can get up and do a few things every day.  I’ve been going through a CRAZY nesting phase and my house is turned upside down trying to get things organized and decorating the baby room (finally).  This is very frustrating because my husband is really having to do most of it, because I’m not allowed to do TOO much. 

We have a lady coming to clean the house on Friday and I can’t wait.  I need to organize things before then.  Darling Husband is working hard on putting up the lights in the baby room and painting (better late than never right?). 

It’s been cold and rainy here (well cold for Texas), and this weekend we got a TERRIBLE surprise.  The bad weather drove in a a few mice into our home!!  I called our exterminator and explained the problem.  He knows I’m pregnant so he came right away, and I told him we have LESS THAN A MONTH to get rid of the mice.  He agreed completely.  He did a thorough check and said there was no evidence that mice had reached the nursery at all.  They seem to be concentrated in the room my brother stays in during the school semester.  College boys…what do you expect?  lol  Exterminator says we’ll have them out w/in a couple of weeks.  The mice…not the brother.

How have you all been!?

The topic ‘February 2013 Babies – IV’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors