(Closed) February 2013 Brides! Share Your Dress!

posted 6 years ago in February 2013
Post # 3
217 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

This is the sample, but mine should be arriving to the store in the next few days 🙂  Belt and everything is the same for mine as well…never imagined myself in a satin gown…my mother picked it out.

Post # 6
692 posts
Busy bee

This is mine!  I bought the sample since it was my size, but I haven’t seen it since I paid (wasn’t allowed to take photos until the check cleared).  Possibly going to pick it up soon-ish so I can take to a seamstress for alterations.

Post # 7
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

I bought mine in August at a sample sale! I had straps added and am looking for a fun cardigan for before the ceremony. 

Post # 8
191 posts
Blushing bee

Mine won’t be in for another 4-6 weeks…but it’s not a typical wedding dress any;way….It’s purple…I just hope the colour is right

Post # 9
692 posts
Busy bee

@ginnwitt:  That’s awesome!  I totally thought about going that route, but since my hair will be purple, I figured a purple dress might be overkill.

Post # 10
3766 posts
Honey bee

This mine, without alterations. It’s going to hug my curves so much better! I am so in love!

Post # 11
217 posts
Helper bee

my dress is in!!!!!!  yay!!!!  btw you ladies all have lovely dresses!!

Post # 12
166 posts
Blushing bee

Love the dresses!!

Post # 13
1292 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

it’s too small in the chest (i ordered up a size from what you see here)
but this is mineeeee. also this is gold with ivory overlay, i got all ivory.

Post # 14
3766 posts
Honey bee

Beautiful! I love how it’s traditional and then the skirt is so fun!

Post # 15
166 posts
Blushing bee

beautiful!!  I had really wanted an ivory dress, but FH was set on wearing white…so I went with white.

Post # 16
166 posts
Blushing bee

Just received the email that my dress is IN STORE!!  I’m so excited, and plan on picking it up tomorrow.  I need need NEED to try it on with my veil and see how it’s looking!  I’m excited, because I tried it on in ivory in the store, but I ordered white, because I had been wanting a white dress all along…though surprisingly, I really liked the ivory as well!

The topic ‘February 2013 Brides! Share Your Dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors