(Closed) February 2014 Babies

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
1963 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Awww your little hat with bear ears gave me a giant grin! Congrats again momma! I hope there are some more Feb mommas soon to come join you!!

Post # 6
1285 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@squishycupcake:  Congrats!

It is so exciting to see another month starting! Enjoy the journey!

Post # 7
2674 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

@squishycupcake:  Congratulations again! You got such a great line! I really like that question about what you want to buy your baby first too. That hat sounds adorable!

Post # 8
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@squishycupcake: Hey fellow February Momma! I am very hesitantly going to join this thread.  

ROLL CALL!

Estimated Due Date:  February 6th

When did you find out/DPO: 11DPO

When is your first appointment: June 11th

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here: Oh yes, we were TTC for 13 cycles.

Did you struggle with TTC or have other issues:  We struggled for sure. I got a BFP in our 9th cycle of TTC, and then sadly had an early miscarriage at 6w3d.

Other than DH, who did/will you tell first: After I told my DH, we called my parents.  

What are you most looking forward to: Getting to hear/see the heartbeat for the first time!

What are you most nervous about: Another miscarriage

Symptoms: No real symptoms yet. I am feeling a little constipated though. Yikes.

What are you going to miss the most while pregnant: To be honest, I don’t think anything; I am just so thankful to be pregnant! Okay, maybe I will miss the odd Stella this summer 😛  

What thing do you want to buy for the baby first: Not too sure yet. I probably won’t buy anything for a while, until I know everything is okay.

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have  one): Crappy cell phone pic at 11DPO

Post # 11
3028 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hi!!!!  I am from the January thread and wanted to say that seeing a Feb thread made me cry of joy.  Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!! Also my birthday is 2/5 and I am pretty amazing- just letting you all know it’s a good day 🙂

Post # 13
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hi ladies!

Estimated Due Date:  February 8th

When did you find out/DPO: i found out this morning- 11DPO

When is your first appointment:  Haven’t made one yet

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get  here:  yes we were TTC, it was our first cycle TTC

Did you struggle with TTC or have other issues:     no

Other than DH, who did/will you tell  first:   I told my sons March 2012 baby group f

What are you most looking forward to:  I can’t wait for the baby kicks, and for my son to have a sibling

What are you most nervous about:  I’m worried about sleep, I’m already not getting enough!

Symptoms:  upset tummy, tender nipples

What are you going to miss the most while pregnant:  sleeping on my back!

What thing do you want to buy for the baby first:
probably clothes!

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have  one):

Post # 15
6701 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015

@aliciapdx:  I didn’t know you were a February baby too. Mine is Feb. 11th 😉 We are pretty amazing!

Post # 16
2856 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@beyblade1120:  SO freaking happy to see you here!!! Congratulations MOMMA!!! And….TOTALLY on the Stella! *hugs*

Congrats February Mommas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The topic ‘February 2014 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors