(Closed) February 2015 Babies Part TWO

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 287
2473 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

AHHHHHHHHHH, its a GIRL!! So happy and excited

k so my last post didnt post, Ill try again. Scan went well but baby wasnt cooperating so I have to go back for a few other measurements. Found out I have an anterior placenta, and one minor thing is baby has one of those choroid plexus cysts on her head…but the tech assured me it was completely normal and since my NT scan was clear (very low risk) chances are it will be gone anytime by 30 weeks… the doctor may want to monitor it but it should go away on it own. I’ve heard about them before and I know its nothing to worry about per say but I just wanted to vent here because Im a worried momma ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 289
2473 posts
Buzzing bee

jny1179:  Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ now we get to break the news to IL’s lol…. yesssssssssssss

Im having my stepdad bring home some its a girl balloons to my mom, let the freakouts begin!! Im at work right now and I cant concentrate AT ALL.

Post # 290
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

View original reply
shanbp:  congrats on your girl! my baby has an EIF, which is also a soft marker like CPC, but my perinatogist said he sees them everyday in healthy babies and not to worry. Easier said than done though! 

Post # 291
2473 posts
Buzzing bee

mayahpay:  thank you! Thats what Im counting on ๐Ÿ™‚ we had the NT scan done as well and we had super low chance of anything (1/8000 for downs and like 1/50,000 for the other tri’s) so she said thats a great sign.My poor Darling Husband though he had never heard of it so he was googleing… I said STOP IT lol. A lot of the responses on the posts from other people said they went away by the time the next scan was etc….so it seems to be something that can clear up easily!

Post # 292
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
shanbp:  WOO!! congrats and welcome to the girl club!! I found out I have an anterior placenta too! Had me freaking out when she couldn’t find the heart rate at my Dr. appointment the other day but then she told me that is normal with an anterior placenta. She did do an ultra sound to make sure everything was good and I’m glad cause I was freaking out.

Post # 295
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
jny1179:  I totally know how you feel about the anterior placenta thing! I am ready to feel some kicks! lol, not just a few flutters. And it’s so hard to just think everything is fine and not worry! Ahhh! lol. Love the meme though ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy Friday everyone!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by  Kathers01.
Post # 296
2473 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Kathers01: i hear ya! At least now it all makes sense… Whenever the doctor would try to use the Doppler it always took a while and she had to go low which always freaked me out, of course it because I have too much padding up top! 

View original reply
jny1179:  lol were in the anterior boat together ๐Ÿ™‚

even on my u/s she had to get me to turn on each side and go in from the bottom side of my stomach to try to get pics… I’m a bit diasapointed  it will probably be longer before we feel anything more then flutters :s  I can’t help but keep thinking about her lill cyst too ๐Ÿ™ I hope it goes away!

Post # 298
2473 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
jny1179:  yup! It was freaking me out but at least now I know why. The week after I started feeling a LOT of flutters I went days with what felt like nothing. 

Im excited though we went shopping today for te crib and unfortunatly they were out of stock but got the dresser, side table, and mattress for the crib. Hopefully tomorrow we’ll have the other furniture moved out and get what we do have set up. 

Post # 300
2473 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
jny1179:  Lol awwe. Well I guess if it’s his normal space it’s hard to give up…. You’ll get to kick him out soon haha. I wanted to get things set up before the holidays started and things get hectic and I start getting super large and just not in the mood!! 

That’s exciting, I guess I should start thinking about a registry!

we actually got the dresser and night stand put together today and it’s looking great, I can actually visualize the room now! I’ll have to take some pics once I get the mess cleared up lol

The topic ‘February 2015 Babies Part TWO’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors