(Closed) February 2015 Babies

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 151
3755 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

shanbp:  Last week I was having super low cramps, like stabby cramps, but those have stopped. Just now I am having some AF like cramps, mild, but noticeable.

Post # 152
2473 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

gmbm1012:  hmmmmm maybe it is major gas pains!!! I actually just filled up my water bottle 🙂 Man its annoying

Post # 153
2473 posts
Buzzing bee

jny1179:  ya before I was having like….not even noticable “cramps” or pulling sensations and this randomly started. Im not too concerned because its not constant…. its like literally once when I get to work and once at night and then its gone…but jeeeeze louise its not comfortable at all! I’ll feel better once I get to see the doctor (I think if I dont get a call today I’m going to call the clinic and ask whats their normal turn around time for pg testing). I cant imagine them taking this long when people are trying to find out if they’re pg? (lol obviously I know Im pg already but …. just for peace of mind). I have NO spotting either so ….

Post # 154
531 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

jny1179:  yay! So excited for you! all the doctors down play the first ultrasound since you don’t see much but I love it. It makes everything so real! And seeing the little flickering heartbeat makes you so warm and fuzzy. 

I’m so happy your levels have been good! 

Post # 155
531 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

shanbp:  I got little cramps both pregnancies now. They aren’t especially painful, I think it’s just the uterus stretching. My last pregnancy they scared the crap out of me but now I just ignore it. Stay off google and rest assured everyone gets them! 

Post # 156
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Hello February ladies! I’m a Jan 2015 mama and a graduate of the POAS boards and just wanted to say congrats to you all! Hope you’re not feeling too sicky yet (I’m 10 weeks monday and MS has been constant for the Last. Five. Weeks! And to all you spotters out there, I’ve been spotting on and off since week 5 and all is ok with me (so far)… I think mine is a delicate cervix!

H+H 9months to you all! xx

Post # 157
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

shanbp:  I’m in Canada too and got a phone call 2 days later from my doctor confirming.  They should have your results by now.  I would give them a call if I were you.  Also I’m not sure if it’s available where you live but I can login online and see my results as soon as they are in.  I actually saw my beta and knew I preggo before my doctor even called me. 

Btw, I get sharp cramps every once in a while too.  Like deep jabbing pain, not really like the dull period cramps.  I googled it and it sounds pretty common and can be from your uterus growing at a rapid rate. 

Post # 158
2473 posts
Buzzing bee

MrsBananas:  ya I figured about 2 days max…. I think Im gonna call this afternoon. Im kinda stuck at work so I dont really wanna do it while Im here. Hmmm, I wonder….I live in alberta and I just went to walk in clinic for the doctor, I dont think I have an account I can look into? unless the lab has a website? I didnt think patients would be aloowed access to that type of thing since they are so careful to make you come in whatever the test/whatever the result. (people can have bad reaction). hmmm maybe ill check out the lab website.

Post # 159
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

shanbp:  Yeah, my access is through the lab not thorugh my doctor’s office or anything.  All of BC is ran by the same lab so it works no matter which lab you go to.  They give you login information and from then on your set.  When I was waiting for my HCG results I was checking in every 20 mins!!  And I agree, it is strange to have access to your results…. and for people like me I’m always on the internet googling my results before seeing my doctor! 

Post # 160
2473 posts
Buzzing bee

MrsBananas:  so I managed to slip away and go for a walk and called the office… turns out they’ve had my results since the day they did the damn test!! seriously….

ugh….so I’ve got to pop in tomorrow morning to get them and I can ask some questions etc…. jeeze

Post # 161
930 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

question for you MS ladies, how sick do I need to be to get worried? I do not throw up every day, more like 90% of days, and the days I am sick I throw up 1-2 times. I had a change in my first appt, and now I don’t have my first appt until almost 2 weeks from now. I am 6w6d and have been sick for about 10 days or so now. Before that I was just nauseous. I can deal with the vomiting, but it’s hard to hide. Too Much Information but one second I’ll feel queasy the next I’ll be tossing cookies. No time to go anywhere. It’s making it hard to hide this pregnancy. Should I be trying to get an earlier appointment with my midwife?

Post # 162
2661 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

bearsreddy:  Thank you! Especially from a spotting bee myself, thank you! 🙂

And for those of you who have already gotten an early dating ultrasound, do they typically do those on the outside of your belly, or transvaginally? Just curious what to expect next week and to prepare Darling Husband if it’s transvaginal, lol.

Post # 163
930 posts
Busy bee

After vomiting, AGAIN, I called my midwife. She made some natural recommendations, and referred me for a first trimester ultrasound just so that I know for sure everything is alright. I feel better mentally, even thought I feel like crap physically.

Post # 164
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

priyawouldntwannabeya:  I think you only need to worry if you can’t keep anything down (including liquids) and are getting dehydrated. I had a bad headache that caused me to throw up about 10 times in a couple of hours and the drs weren’t worried at all! I’ve been sick as a dog 24/7 for weeks now. It’s horrible 🙁 hope your MS gets better soon! 

MrsFairyBee:  no problem! Any kind of bleeding no matter how light is always scary! 

Post # 165
930 posts
Busy bee

bearsreddy:  its so reassuring to hear that other people have these same issues! I dont know what I would do without the bee this first trimester.  Even if I dont comment on a post, its nice to read what is ‘normal’ for everyone else, or I would be driving myself completely crazy over every cramp and tenderness. I hope you start feeling better soon!

The topic ‘February 2015 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors