(Closed) February 2015 Babies

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 586
121 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Hey ladies, I’m going to be leaving your Feb. group because we had our ultrasound and my due date was moved to March 3rd. Happy & healthy to you all! πŸ™‚

Post # 587
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

lazybee123:  positive vibes your way!! πŸ™‚

Yay I’m off work for the next week! Leaving for Yosemite in the morning! Hoping the drive (9 hours) won’t be too awful. Lots of snacks will be needed πŸ™‚ I am ready for some hiking and relaxation πŸ™‚

Post # 588
531 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m so nervous. Yesterday, I was carrying laundry down the basement stairs which are carpeted and lost my  footing and fell ony butt down most of them. I hit my very low back the hardest and couldn’t get up for a while. I was able to crawl to a phone to call my husband to come home from work get our son and we went to the ER. Everything seemed ok when they did the bedside ultrasound and the OB insisted on doing a speculum exam to check for bleeding, which I didn’t have. She only inserted the speculum and looked, no probing. I noticed when I got my shower then last night I had some dark older blood tinged discharge. It was really like nothing and barely there but my mind is running away with it. 

Luckily I have another ultrasound with my sequential screen this afternoon so I’m trying just to stay positive. My husband stayed home today since I can’t lift anything and I’m taking it easy for a couple days. I just want to cry though between the pain I’m in and worrying about they new baby.

Post # 589
2473 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

julia924:  awe! Well at least its a positive reason to have to leave the group πŸ™‚ I guess few of us who are due closer to the end of Feb could end up rolling over (especially if we go late). Good luck!!!

LadySmurph:  fx everythings ok! It sounds like nothing to crazy is going on….especially if it was just a bit of dark discharge. I know the pain from the fall must be hard (I’ve done that before not pregnant). Im sure they will be able to tell today if anything is happening. It doesnt sound like your having any cramping etc (other then the fall pain?). I keep reading that at this stage the babies are WELL cushioned in there lady πŸ™‚ like you said it was mostly your butt (which can drive pain up through your tailbone and back) I think it will all be fine!!! You probably just dislodged some old blood ….(I know someone else on a thread a while ago had something similar come out and the doctor just said it was already in there).

Time for hubby to take over carrying things downstairs!!!

Post # 590
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Thanks for all of the positive vibes! Unfortunately my midwife (which I decided to go with over a doctor to stay low intervention) decided that I can’t have another ultrasound because my first one was so great and there’s no need for another! I was like rationally I understand that you’re right, but emotionally I could really use another look, and she was like oh just wait until you see me next time and we’ll listen to the heart beat at 14 weeks. :-/ I guess I could always change my mind and decide to go for NT testing, but I’ve been against it because I don’t think I would do anything if there was a bad result and I really don’t want the stress of a possible false positive, but on the other hand I would like another peek……. I’m also not sure how/when to tell my family because they’re all going to be in town in two weeks and I wanted to tell them then, but I was planning on doing it with an ultrasound and right now all I have is a grainy one from 6w4d :-/

LadySmurph:  Oh no! I’ll keep my fingers crossed that everything turns out well at your appointment today! That is so scary!

Post # 591
3755 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

LyndzJM:  Totally understand how you feel about the student, I go to a teaching hospital so there are always students around! I see a nurse practitioner for most of my OB visits which I see as one step above a student doctor but they have always been really good. If you end up not liking it, I would just push for the switch. They will have to get their pregnancy hours from someone else!

LadySmurph:  Oh no!! Sounds like me a while ago! Everything turned out ok for me so I hope everything is fine for you too!!

lazybee123:  I opted out of the NT scan as well. I feel that it just opens you up for more unnecessary stress and I hear so many stories of women being told they MIGHT have a child with downs or whatever, only to later find out, NOPE! My niece had extra fluid on her neck at the NT scan and they monitored it and she was fine but I still just think it’s not necessary. The anatomy scan will show anything that I might be concerned about and we won’t change our plans anyway unless it’s a life threatening issue. BUT then I think about how cool it would be to see the bean again in two weeks….. but no, still not worth it! I’ve stressed more than enough about pregnancy over the last year and a half, I am calm and happy now and need to stay that way!

Post # 593
601 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Due date feb 26th 2015 my husband bday !!! We have been trying for 6 years 5 fertility doctors said my hubby was sterile no sperm !!!! And now we have our miracle prayers anwered I have 2 children from my first marriage 12 and 7 which my hubby adopted !!! Took my test on our 6 year anniversary positive no squinting required  !!!! 

symptoms 

sore breasts ( oh man sore) 

tired 

nausea no throwing up yet 

cramping 

I am excited about having a lil baby being prego even morning sickiness my girls meeting there new sibling my husbands face when he see his baby for the first time !!! Bringing baby home lits goes on and on 

what I miss being pregnant NOTHING we have been wanting this for so long !!!!

Post # 595
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Anyone else dealing with back pain already? I’ve had minor twinges on and off for most of the day…wondering if it’s things moving around in there, or if I might’ve overdid it a little with packing yesterday (we’re moving this weekend, yuck). It’s mostly a quick, dull ache and no other symptoms I’m concerned about…mainly, this miserable girl just wants company. πŸ˜›

Hope you all are having good days! πŸ™‚

Post # 596
3755 posts
Honey bee

Sugar_and_Spice:  I’ve had back pain on and off the whole time. Right now though I’m just so freaking tired. I just want to sleeeeeeep. And Darling Husband just doesn’t get it and he has to go go go all weekend long so of course we’re having friends over tonight, car shopping tomorrow morning, bbq in the afternoon, and sunday off to see another friend. This morning in the car I was nearly in tears thinking about how I’m never going to get a full night’s sleep ever again and what it would be like when the baby comes and is up all night long. I wanted this, I wanted this, I wanted this….. it will be so worth it….

Post # 597
3755 posts
Honey bee

And right now all I want is a mashed potato sandwich. A warm roll with butter and a thick layer of mashed potatoes smooshed inside…. I’m insane. Actually, some warm turkey gravy would be nice to dip it in as well..

Post # 598
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

jny1179:  Oh honey! *hugs* I’m an introvert, and that list of things would normally make me crazy (all of that on my weekend? Hell to the no!) but with the exhaustion on top of it…there’s no way. Can you put your foot down and hide out? If your hubby wants to go go go, then he can go go by himself. πŸ˜›

And yes…a full thanksgiving day meal without the turkey (or with the turkey smothered and hidden in gravy) would be delightful right about now.

Post # 599
3755 posts
Honey bee

Sugar_and_Spice:  He has been talking to a guy at work that has kids and the guy said to him today that the worst part of it all for his wife was how tired she was. I think that really hit home. He admitted that he just can’t put himself in my shoes and did offer to cancel tonight, but I’m ok, it’s just three people and I don’t think they’ll stay too late. I almost cried with relief as he was talking about how he is getting it now. But I will say that I plan to sleep as long as I want in the morning, car shopping can wait.

I thought of thanksgiving after I posted that earlier, yes, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy and dinner rolls… I can leave the turkey behind lol. Maybe some green been casserole too. Oh goodness….. 

Post # 600
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

LyndzJM:  I’m only 9w1d so it’s an entire month away :-/ Sometimes I think that it’s fine and I’ll get to that appointment and hear a great heartbeat and everything will be wonderful but then other times I find myself researching how to get a private ultrasound (no one will do one before 12 weeks?!?!) so basically I’m a mess haha… 

The topic ‘February 2015 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors