(Closed) February 2015 Babies

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 721
3755 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

shanbp:  Well at this point I’m going on where I hear the baby, but I looked at my ultrasounds and from what I’ve read about how to tell by looking at those, the baby is sitting on the left side. I guess the trans vag ultrasound shows the correct side, and the abdominal ultrasound is a mirror image. Someone said to hold the TV u/s in front of your belly facing out and that will show where baby is growing. And that matches up with where I find the HB.

My belly definitely starts out a bit smaller but still very noticeable, and by the end of the day I’m busting at the seams and pants are fully undone. I just don’t feel that low hard bump that I hear so much about yet. I’m 6′ tall.

Post # 722
2473 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

jny1179:  hmmm, Ill have to check that out this weekend when we get our laptop back from the shop.

hahaha thats me…. my belly is definatly not flat anymore and definatly noticable if Im wearing something tight-ish but not quite the prego belly yet.

I have a confession…… I brought a smart ones quesadilla for lunch but I ended up going to the cafeteria and getting a grilled cheese and curly fries LOL………….shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post # 723
3755 posts
Honey bee

shanbp:  I had a salad with tuna on it (within the limits for the week) and a huge side of fries… and a chocolate bar for dessert lmao.

Post # 724
3755 posts
Honey bee

I’ve started part TWO of our thread since we are way up there in the post count. Used to be 500 max, I was surprised the mods hadn’t jumped in yet. Hop on over!

February 2015 Babies Part TWO

Post # 726
3755 posts
Honey bee

LyndzJM:  I can’t wait to see if we’re right!! The post limit used to be 500 but we are obvs way past that, I just started a new thread (link above).

Post # 727
2473 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

jny1179:  sweet!

haha nice….Im all about the fries right now.

LyndzJM:  yes I htink its lke number of posts? I remember seeing something about 500 on some other threads…were over 700 LOL

Post # 728
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Yes, anyone interested in joining the secret Facebook group for February and March 2015 Mammas please send me your e-mail.  It is the only way you can be invited unless we are facebook friends.  There are 20 of us so far and it is so fantastic seeing all the photo updates from women who are all at about the same stage of this pregnancy!  We even have a few that know gender already.  <br /><br />

The topic ‘February 2015 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors