(Closed) February 2016 Lovebug Babies- Part 2!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 76
3729 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Turtle83:  I am so happy to hear that. While I am normally one not to try to get out of jury duty, I feel you have a really good case. My husband would have done the same thing. I really hope this goes well for you!

Post # 77
3729 posts
Sugar bee

So anyone else an emotional basket case? I am on a family vacation with genuinely wonderful in-laws. However, there’s plenty of little comments that I should let roll off of my back (they are innocent and I am blowing them WAAAAY out of proportion in my mind). But no, I am in tears. Because I am pregnant and hormonal. At least I am keeping a list of my irrational things that making me a mess

Post # 78
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Turtle83:  Aw- that’s good that the judge let him out! I’m sure you would have been fine by yourself, but I’m sure that it you will feel much more comfortable with him by your side ๐Ÿ™‚ Good luck today!

Post # 79
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Pollywog: At the moment, I’m ok- but I have definitely been there in the last few weeks! I’m nervous for this weekend- one of my husband’s good friends will be in town for the next 2 weeks and we’ll be seeing him on Saturday. He’s not a bad guy, but he’s the one friend of DH’s that I’ve never been able to bond with and every time I’m in his company, he says something that hurts my feelings. I’m really worried that one of his dismissive comments + my hormones is going to make for a rough evening!

Post # 80
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Pollywog:  I’m the annoying person who has 0 symptoms except mild nausea but seriously I’m sure it’s your pregnancy hormones making you so sensitive!! In laws can be tough. On second thought, mine are coming this weekend and I may throw punches. 

Had my NT scan! Everything looked great! Waiting on blood results but I was just glad to see a big healthy baby squirming around! 

Any guesses on gender??? The tech says she’s 88% sure it’s a ….

Post # 81
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Pollywog:  Me! Me! Definite emotional basketcase. I’m ready to rip someones head off and then sobbing because they don’t have the right flavour of froyo. It’s a problem. 

Post # 82
809 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

pachamama:  Yay! Looks great! So exciting ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 83
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

My NT scan went great, we were able to see the baby move his hands, turn around, move his legs, we also listened to the heartbeat for the first time, it was amazing! All the measurements were normal.  We also got the results of Verifi, negative for chromosomal abnormalities and we found out the sex, it’s a BOY!! We were so surprised, we really thought it was a girl; well mostly we were projecting since we wanted a girl. As soon as they told me baby was healthy I was over the moon happy, but I think Darling Husband is a bit disappointed, he really wanted a girl, a little princess, he’s still processing it’s a boy, but he’s really happy baby so far seems to be healthy ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is a picture of our baby.

Pic

Post # 84
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Turtle83:  That’s wonderful! So happy for all three of you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 85
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Turtle83:  Yayyyyy congrats! That’s so cool you found out the sex 100%, I’m dying to find out! A!d now you can breathe a sigh of relief as tests were good!

Post # 86
3729 posts
Sugar bee

Turtle83:  congrats! That’s wonderful news!

Post # 87
707 posts
Busy bee

Turtle83:  congrats!!!!! You’re having a baby boy turtle!!!!!!!

Pollywog:  yes so emotional, I think since day 1 almost!!!! It’s been really weird for me!

Post # 88
707 posts
Busy bee

Just went and saw my Doc – I’ll be having the No Further Text in 2 weeks time. I’m a bit nervous about this!

I am also really overwhelmed with all the appointments I have to make and what I will have throughout the pregnancy – anyone else feeling this way? I think I just need to break everything down into steps – just think about the next thing to do and nothing else – or I’ll have a stress attack!

Post # 89
2 posts
Wannabee

ADiamondInTheRough:  

How far along are you now?

When is your EDD?      2/6/16

What are you most excited about?  Meeting and snuggling my little bean

What food/drink are you missing the most?  I am not a huge drinker, but I am missing margaritas. food, nothing really.

Who have you told so far? Family, close friends

Biggest craving so far? I am a health nut, but I have been wanting frozen yogurt and candy ALOT

Current Symptoms?  Headaches, dizziness, pulling, heartburn, fatigue, a bit of nausea still

When is your next appointment? 8/3/15

If you had to guess, do you think it’s a boy or a girl? we’re all saying boy, my SO and I have been talking about a girl, but we would love whichever.

Will you find out the gender? Yes, I am a control freak and need to..haha

Any ideas on names? We have a few ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘February 2016 Lovebug Babies- Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors