(Closed) February 2016 Mamas- Lovebug Babies!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 76
2865 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
Schatzie821:  welcome! It’ll be so exciting to have three close together! They’ll be great playmates!

Post # 77
1356 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
Pollywog:  There is 18 months between my first two and there will be a little over 21 months between my 2nd and 3rd.  Still omg… what did I do!

Post # 78
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hello all! So excited to be here and be able to share in this with all of you!!!

How far along are you? 4 weeks 4 days

What’s your estimated due date: February 7 (same as @futuremrsgoose!)

How many cycles trying? This is the 1st one- I’m in total shock- almost all of my friends have had fertility issues. I never expected it to happen this fast.

When did you get your BFP? Tuesday, 6/2

Who have you told? Only my husband! I’m dying to tell our families and friends!

How did you tell your partner? He was out with having a guys’ night and I took the test on a whim- thinking there was no way. I tried to plan something cute, but I was so tweaked out that I couldn’t think straight! I ended babbling about how my day was when he got home and slipped it in at the end!

Any symptoms yet? I’ve been really bloated and I feel a little nauseated- mostly in the afternoon. I’m worried that if I’m nauseated now that I’ll be really sick in a few weeks.

What are you most excited about/for? I can’t wait to tell our parents- it’ll be the 1st grandchild for both! I’m also excited for the 1st ultrasound- I think that will make everything feel more real.

When is your first appt? June 30th

For fun – Do you have any names picked out? For a boy, we are pretty set on Logan. For a girl, we like Whitney and Claire- but that’s a little more up in the air.

For fun – Bonus round: Will you find out the gender or are you team green? I’m a planner- so I’ll definitely want to know as soon as possible!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/february-2016-mamas-lovebug-babies/#ixzz3c6wUSkCe

Post # 80
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Ah! So excited to join you ladies!

How far along are you? Very early at 3+4

What’s your estimated due date: February 14 – Valentine’s day baby!

How many cycles trying? Lucky number two!

When did you get your BFP? Today at 11DPO. I suppose when I look at my 10DPO test I see a super faint line too. 

Who have you told? Husband, sister, two BFF’s. 

When do you plan on telling more people? We won’t tell our parents til the end of July when they come visit. Maybe a few more friends after we hear the heart beat!

How did you tell your partner? He guessed when I was acting all weird trying to figure out how to tell him!

Any symptoms yet? I sort of feel dull cramps. I’ve had them on and off for the last 3-4 days. Mostly feel similar to when I get my period. 

What are you most excited about/for? Seeing a heart beat!

When is your first appt? Not sure. Sent a few emails to midwife offices, but they’re notoriously hard to get here so hopefully I’ll hear. Otherwise, I’ll call my doctor soon.

For fun – Do you have any names picked out? We have such a hard time agreeing. I love James, Jack, Theo, Nora..lots of older names. Whether we’ll be able to agree, I’m not sure!

For fun – Bonus round: Will you find out the gender or are you team green? Definitely will find out. I need to know and plan!

Post # 81
359 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
almondsyrup:  We’re due date twins!

Post # 82
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
toothfairyb:  Yeah!!!! But, I just got back from my obgyn and she dated me 4+2! So now I’m February 10th– but still! Yay! I got to see my little bean for the first time!!!!

Post # 83
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
almondsyrup:  That’s so exciting!!! I had read somewhere that the first appointment might just be a physical and a checkup. That makes me even more excited to go!!! That had to be amazing to get to see it!!!

Post # 84
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
MrsScarlet:  Yay, I’m excited to have a due date twin!! This will be the first grandchild for our parents too.

View original reply
toothfairyb:  I love old fashioned names too. We don’t have a shortlist yet but your boys names are ones we’ve talked about.

View original reply
almondsyrup:  It’s so exciting that you got to see the tiny baby!!!! I can’t wait till I do

Post # 85
1559 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

How far along are you? Early! I got my BFP today!

What’s your estimated due date: According to the online due date calculator, it would be February 17th

How many cycles trying? This was our 3rd

When did you get your BFP? I got a stark white wondfo 2 days ago.  I decided to wait until AF was due, which would be MOnday… but couldn’t wait!  I just had this feeling that I was pregnant this time… I didn’t want to jinx it or say it out loud, but I felt it

Who have you told? I showed DH the wondfo this morning… he was still in bed and the line was so so faint… he didn’t seem very excited.  He said he’d get excited when I could show him some “Hard proof”… what’s that?  A baby in his arms? lol.  I have a positive digital, a positive FRER, and a french baby book “Pourquoi j’aime mon papa” and a onesie with a bib that says “daddy loves me” … he’s sleeping in prep for a night shift so I’ll show him when he wakes up! 

We’ll tell my family on Father’s day 🙂

When do you plan on telling more people? we’ll tell my family on Father’s Day – I’ll have it confirmed by the Dr. by then, and can let my dad know he’s going to be a grandpa!  First grandbaby for them!  For my In laws…they live further away, i’m sure we’ll do some phone calls soon

How did you tell your partner? Explained above!

Any symptoms yet? My boobs were/are sore and feel very full.  I’ve been feeling bloated this week a lot

What are you most excited about/for? I am excited to tell my mom, she’s going to LOSE HER MIND!  She’s been stocking up on baby stuff since I was a teenager… and since we hit our late 20s she’s been begging my sister and I for grandbabies

When is your first appt? I made an appointment for Tuesday just to confirm pregnancy

For fun – Do you have any names picked out? For a boy our number 1 is Sullivan, we also like Pierce and Eli.  For a girl, I’m clueless

For fun – Bonus round: Will you find out the gender or are you team green? We plan to be team green… but who knows.  May change our minds.  I’m not set in stone

Post # 86
359 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
almondsyrup:  So awesome you got to see your little bean! I doubt I’ll get a scan til 8 weeks. Cannot wait!

Post # 87
359 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsPhilly:  Congratulations!!

Post # 88
1559 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
toothfairyb:  congratulations to you too!!!

Post # 89
74 posts
Worker bee

I will no longer be on this journey with all of you. I had a m/c last night around 5-6 weeks. 

i wish everyone else a happy and healthy 9 months.

Post # 90
359 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MrsCbee:  I’m so sorry to hear. Take care of yourself. xoxo

The topic ‘February 2016 Mamas- Lovebug Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors