(Closed) FEBRUARY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 376
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Rafissch:  knowing you had negatives at 9 and 11 helps me feel more confident! I’m 13dpiui today and tested negative at 9 and 11. I don’t have any tests at home but I have two meetings out of my office today so I’ll be able to pop in to a CVS. Will test tonight when I get home if I can wait that long!! Definitely keep you updated!!

Post # 377
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Damn you post ovulation progesterone spike and your vivid dreams... last night dreamt I got a blarring BFP at 7dpo.. (only 4dpo)

Post # 378
221 posts
Helper bee

Rafissch:  yay!!! Congrats, mama!

11dpo here and my temp dropped again this morning. Still above my cover line by .4 or so, but I’m not testing unless AF doesn’t show up today. I usually have a 10-12 day LP, so I expect I’m about to move on to the next cycle.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  .
Post # 379
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Coastal Maine inn

UGGGHH, AF this morning. Boo. It’s actually my first real period since going off the pill on 1/1, so I guess I should be glad that this means that everything is back in working order post-BC. Still on track for a 2/27 test date, and I think Darling Husband and I are going to try SMEP this cycle. We’re going on a family vacation with my parents/siblings in mid-March, and it would be SO FUN to let them in on it if we get a BFP on 2/27! 

Post # 380
122 posts
Blushing bee

Well guys, I was so inspired by Rafissch that I took another wondfo last night just kind of non chalantly. When I finished brushing my teeth and turned around to check it there was a super super super slight line, one that could almost look like an indent, but when compared to my other stack of negative wondfos you could tell there was something different.  Could hardly sleep last night from the excitement. This morning I got another super slight line. SO hard to see, but definitley something there.

I bought some FRER’s on the way to work this morning. If there is something there, it should definitiely show up on a FRER. Now just waiting until I have a long enough hold. Supsense is killing me. 

Post # 381
122 posts
Blushing bee

BowTiedKangaroo:  Sorry about AF! But I think having one period after stopping BC is a good thing.  Gives you something to go off of and helps you know you are regulating. 

Post # 382
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Coastal Maine inn

Pepper123:  Definitely, my Glow app updated my O date based on it, so really helpful to have the info. Now, I’ll settle in with wine and snacks for a couple days 🙂 

Post # 383
221 posts
Helper bee

YOU GUYS! Despite everything I just said, I used a Wondfo anyway because I just couldn’t help it, and I swear I see something! This was at exactly 5 minutes and it’s been getting darker since. I am in tears over here! What do I do now? I have a digital and a clearblue blue dye test and a little cup of FMU still sitting here… 

Post # 384
1307 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

MrsKate11:  I am still so hopeful for you!!!

Pepper123:  oh my gosh, yay!! can’t wait to hear after you test again! 🙂

Post # 385
1307 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

MrsKate11:  OMG I SEE IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Post # 386
1450 posts
Bumble bee

MrsKate11:  I see it and I NEVER see these things.  

Post # 387
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

MrsKate11:  ahhh! Congrats!!! I would think a digital may turn if your line is that dark on a Wondfo and getting darker still! 😀

Post # 388
221 posts
Helper bee

Ok I dunked everything I had in the pee. Hahaha!

Digi was negative, but a second Wondfo and the blue dye test both have super faint positives. I NEED AN FRER!!!

Post # 389
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Backyard

MrsKate11:  I see something there too!

Post # 390
122 posts
Blushing bee

MrsKate11:  YES YES YES. GO BUY A FRER! My wondfo from last night and this morning was a little bit lighter than that. But still kind of similar. I’m counting down the hours until I have enough *reserves* to pee on those precious FRERs. 

GUYS. It’s really looking like Oprah Month. 

The topic ‘FEBRUARY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors